Let's Motivate Each Other!!!!!!!!

Options
Let's motivate each other...post on this thread if you are open to adding new friends. You are more likely to be successful if you have a support system!

Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• ellyk2772
    Options
    Hi Amie:)! I'm new to my fitness pal...well the community & using the app anyways;)! I'm definitely up for meeting new friends & encouraging each other in our goals:)! Last year I lost 60 pounds & gained 28 back:/, but I've lost 5 of those in the last 9 days
  • kelleyhoward54
    Options
    Hi! I need all the motivation I can get!
  • IrishDawgg22
    IrishDawgg22 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I could always use a Packers fan on my friends list.

Go Hawks!!!! :D
  • lovematthewchristopher
    Options
    Hi everyone, i too am new to MFP . I think a support group is very important at a time like this,besides making a few new friends is a bonus. I'm in!
  • yumagringa
    yumagringa Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey :D I need it too haha. My current weight is 191 and I lost 10lbs with the help of this app. My goal weight is 140lbs. I think with the right support system we can all reach our goal. Thanks!
  • ellavader
    ellavader Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! Add me as a friend :)
    I'm looking for friends help keep motivated and strong. I'm currently at my heaviest 230 :( I'm looking to go to 175.
  • BibFortuna84
    Options
    New to the community, feel free to add me! I'm looking to drop the 30lbs I've gained in the last couple of years. I keep feeling like I'm gaining weight instead of losing it, so I'm hoping this community will help motivate me and keep me on track!
  • Alicia_1981
    Alicia_1981 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend. Starting over after getting very lazy and I'm learning having friends helps with accountability (strangely) and motivation. I will always return the favor
  • pavingnewpaths
    pavingnewpaths Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Could always use more motivation!
  • nopales_asados
    nopales_asados Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI! Starting (and hopefully sticking) MFP again after 35 pounds down. Hoping to do 20 more! Let's support each other :D
  • jwd110
    jwd110 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have just used the app an Im looking too learn more so you will be my first friend
  • LungCobra
    LungCobra Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey hey! The more friends the better. I'm open to anyone adding me, regardless of your goal or current fitness level. It's easier if we all do this together, and I know the more friends I have on here the more motivation I'll have to log in and keep track!
  • Bethleab
    Bethleab Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The Community is new to me. Doing this alone is NOT working! I need all the support I can get. Maybe supporting others will move me in the right direction.
  • spaid666
    Options
    Same here! I would love to keep this going when new year resolutions wear off (...which happened last year..)
  • Ellasdream
    Ellasdream Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me! this year is going to be OUR YEAR!
  • penelope055
    Options
    Hey I'm new too! I really need help with this, I'm new to this app and am kind of lost and confused.
  • lesdenise711
    Options
    Motivation is always good :)) anyone feel free to add me! This is my second time around on myfitnesspal. I used it for years back when it first came out. Here I am again!!
  • AWordyGirly
    AWordyGirly Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I think a support network is one of the main factors when trying to lose weight- totally open to expanding my circle of friends. Also blogging my way through my weight loss journey - https://awordygirly.wordpress.com/
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I can always use new friends! the more motivation / support the better!
  • trudance36
    Options
    I could use some friends for support/motivation :) xx