Boston mom looking for support and wisdom

Options
Dieting off and on for years! Ideally want to lose 70lbs but at this point I'd be ecstatic losing 40! I'm 34 with two active kids that need their mom. I feel
Like I've been hiding behind my shadow for over 10 years now. I weigh the same as I did at 9 months pregnant!! ENOUGH is ENOUGH!!! I want to walk down the street feeling good about myself!! Feeling hopeful an discouraged at the same time. I really need this to work now more than ever! I want to feel good about myself!!

Replies

• deeasimacopoulos
    deeasimacopoulos Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a mom of three from Montreal (but we're big bruins fans!!) I have at least 40 lbs to lose.
  • monilove617
    monilove617 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I can't figure out how to!! Duh is your profile private? Maybe you can send me a request
  • loriandbob
    Options
    You can add me too!!:From WI, have lost 37 so far with 67 left to meet my goal. I am a mom of two active boys who wants to be active with them:-)
  • ola130
    ola130 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • tiffdaines
    tiffdaines Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Can I join too? I'm still trying to recover from 2 pregnancies my baby is 2 1/2 his brother is almost 4 I need to be able to keep up!
  • monilove617
    Options
    Thank you all for your support. I have sent friend requests over. @loriandbob that's an incredible accomplishment! How do you keep it up?? I do good for a whole but I get tired of eating salads all the time. Maybe we can swap some recipies!!
  • brosis85
    brosis85 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like! Im a personal trainer and always here to help support and motivate people :)
  • monilove617
    Options
    Thanks @brosis86 I just bought a fitbit as well. My email is moni3609@gmail.com what are your thoughts on that?? I feel like the calories burned are totally wrong. I did a 15 minute workout, moderate, and it said I burned 800 calories. Everything else seems accurate but that. And that was the main reason I bought it!! What do you guys think??