The Struggles

It's Only The Second Day And Am Already Struggling , , Idk Am Just So Tired Like It's Crazy .. :(

Replies

• sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,836 MFP Moderator
    Let me guess - You set your weight loss to 2 lbs per week and MFP is telling you to eat 1200 calories and you're starving. Forget that! I've been there. Instead, figure out your TDEE using one of the online calculators (you can search for them here). Then eat 10-20 % below that number. If you give up today, where will you be a year from now? Suck it up and push through. Find what works for you. Set some mini goals so that if you don't get to 50 pounds loss right away you still have some victories to count. You can do it. :)
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    You can add me for support!
  • Hey, it take 18 days to form a habit, you get through that and you will be fine. It's hard and your body will go through a lot, but you need to hang on.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Good thing tomorrow and today are not the same thing!
  • Today is my third day into this. I felt the same way yesterday as my second day but today i feel great with the exception of having headaches trying to cut out my caffeine. Your body will get used to it i am assuming so keep pushing on..You got this!!!
  • alyssamontezino
    alyssamontezino Posts: 58 Member
    Let me guess - You set your weight loss to 2 lbs per week and MFP is telling you to eat 1200 calories and you're starving. Forget that! I've been there. Instead, figure out your TDEE using one of the online calculators (you can search for them here). Then eat 10-20 % below that number. If you give up today, where will you be a year from now? Suck it up and push through. Find what works for you. Set some mini goals so that if you don't get to 50 pounds loss right away you still have some victories to count. You can do it. :)

Pretty Much I Just Set A Big Goal And Its Making Me Crazy When I See That Scale But Thank You , This Really Helps !
  • alyssamontezino
    Hey, it take 18 days to form a habit, you get through that and you will be fine. It's hard and your body will go through a lot, but you need to hang on.

Yeah , I Kinda Figured It Out , But Thanks For Your Support ! :)
  • alyssamontezino
    Hey, it take 18 days to form a habit, you get through that and you will be fine. It's hard and your body will go through a lot, but you need to hang on.

Yeah , I Kinda Figured It Out , But Thanks For Your Support ! :)
    You can add me for support!

Idk how to , am kinda new to this but if you add me I'll just get the request . Thanks for your offer! Means Alot !
  • alyssamontezino
    yoovie wrote: »

Haha Yes Very True . Well Today Is A Little Better ! :)
  • FrothyGibblets
    FrothyGibblets Posts: 49 Member
    It's always incredibly hard the first few days, but your body will adapt quickly. Keeping it up once it becomes easy...thats where I tend to fall down. Think of how rough you're feeling and fight it, knowing that within a week or two, your body will adjust to your new eating pattern.
  • alyssamontezino
    ToniaH75 wrote: »
    Today is my third day into this. I felt the same way yesterday as my second day but today i feel great with the exception of having headaches trying to cut out my caffeine. Your body will get used to it i am assuming so keep pushing on..You got this!!!

Awhh Am Sorry But Thanks , I Really Appreciate Your Support, And I know I Kinda Figured It Out That It Takes Persistence and Patience To Keep Pushing Myself .Thank You! :)
  • alyssamontezino
    It's always incredibly hard the first few days, but your body will adapt quickly. Keeping it up once it becomes easy...thats where I tend to fall down. Think of how rough you're feeling and fight it, knowing that within a week or two, your body will adjust to your new eating pattern.

Your Right Thank You !
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    yoovie wrote: »

Haha Yes Very True . Well Today Is A Little Better ! :)

splendid news!
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    The struggle is real.
  • Marz009
    Marz009 Posts: 26
    im not entirely familiar with MFP system but my best recommendation for losing weight is have your biggest meal in the mornings and smaller ones at night. if your scheduled lets you work out in the night time i think it is much better. and the best advice i can give you is stay positive and don't be afraid to fail at an exercise. if your failing its because your pushing your body to the limit. and that's a good thing in the fitness world :)
  • alyssamontezino
    Marz009 wrote: »
    im not entirely familiar with MFP system but my best recommendation for losing weight is have your biggest meal in the mornings and smaller ones at night. if your scheduled lets you work out in the night time i think it is much better. and the best advice i can give you is stay positive and don't be afraid to fail at an exercise. if your failing its because your pushing your body to the limit. and that's a good thing in the fitness world :)

I Will Try That Out , Thanks For Your Advice !
  • misshaylynn
    misshaylynn Posts: 32 Member
    Don't give up, you can do it girl! Feel free to add me for support :)
  • alyssamontezino
    Don't give up, you can do it girl! Feel free to add me for support :)

Thank You ! Will Do :)
  • adreal
    adreal Posts: 229 Member
    Keep moving forward. Each day is new. I tell you those first few days really are tough but everyday pushes you to do a little more each day. I find that I miss working out when for whatever reason I cant work out or on rest days. you can do this. Add me as a friend if you would like.
  • beamer0821
    beamer0821 Posts: 488 Member
    why are you overweight?
    (hint: its not because you love cake so much)

understanding this will alleviate the struggle
    i promise.