dont be like this guy

Options
2»

Replies

• LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! Yeah. That would be me. I'm imagining the fire department bringing in the Jaws of Life to extract my *ss from the metal barrier.

Yes. Satire.
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    I especially love the photo with the dude drinking w/a ciggie hanging off one hand.
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    Kalikel wrote: »
    I know it's a joke, but being able to fit through smaller spaces is one of my favorite weight loss triumphs. The day I could walk past the grocery cart while in the line was a great day.

Stuff like that really did suck.

I know what you mean, on Boxing Day we went out to lunch in a crowded cafe, and being able to move between tables without rubbing my gut on anyone was a huge win!

I remember the day i realized i can't fit in restaurant booths. And i remember the day a few years later that i once again could fit in them. I have a whole new appreciation for not being able to fit through spaces, i still hesitate sometimes or take the long way around, just in case!!!!

• angelinhell
    angelinhell Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    “The barrier is meant to keep vehicles off of the path. This guy is the size of a Buick. He has no business being on the ditch path.”

Hahahahaha! Love!

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    "But Herman M. Dean, who also help extract Mr. Bowles, disagreed. “The barrier is meant to keep vehicles off of the path. This guy is the size of a Buick. He has no business being on the ditch path.”

WTF is wrong with people.
  • lthames0810
    lthames0810 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Kalikel wrote: »
    I know it's a joke, but being able to fit through smaller spaces is one of my favorite weight loss triumphs. The day I could walk past the grocery cart while in the line was a great day.

Stuff like that really did suck.

Hah! You know, one of the last straws that started me losing weight was when I couldn't fit past the shopping cart.

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    hamoncan wrote: »
    I hope he's eating gluten free Rocky Road ice cream.

Exactly what I was thinking....and petitioning the city or county to widen that barrier so he can go get some exercise.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    fjzvkfer6z74.jpeg
    I'm going to be depressed too!
    No me. :D:D:D

banana-split.jpg

• Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Something similar to this actually became a hotly debated issue in my town a couple of years ago. Many people walk at the local high school track when there are no school events. Parents started allowing their children to bring bikes to ride while they walked, despite signs prohibiting bikes, and they were annoying other walkers and riding all over the football field. So, the school put up a 7 ft gate with an opening too narrow for most bikes to fit through. Problem was, some of the walkers couldn't fit through either.