New here, need encouraging friends!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Jpat0
    Jpat0 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    My goal is 50 lbs on a 5'3'' frame. Feel free to add me!
  • avocados9
    avocados9 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My first time on here, but my goal is to lose 30 pounds. I wouldn't mind having a little competition if somebody would like to do that, I could always use the encouragement :smile:
  • halez_182
    halez_182 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 25kgs (which is about 55lbs I think) I'm need of some legendary support from legendary people! haha
  • Pacoloco
    Pacoloco Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same here feel free to add first time reaching out for help Could really use it I'm trying to Lose 50 lbs to get healthier and be a better fireman let myself get too comfortable over the last few years would some any support and inspirstion
  • napomp85
    napomp85 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    It took me 3 years to get down to my goal weight and stay there for a bit. Got off the "wagon" and gained some back. So here I am again shooting to get rid of those last 10lbs again! I completely believe slow and steady is the way to go. I am always open to more friends, motivation and support. I try to do the same in return. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • tfbernard03
    Options
    Got stared in December. Need to lose 60 pounds. My idea weight would be around 145.
  • millerdelorme
    Options
    Today is my tenth day using this app, and I am getting into the groove! The first few days were hard, and I had some setbacks. Now, I look forward to it and am doing well! My goal is to lose 40 pounds before my wedding/honeymoon. After that, I would like to maintain a healthy, fit lifestyle! Good luck everyone. We can do this!!
  • 13rialb
    13rialb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose at least another 10kg (20 pounds)!

Best thing to do - take it all day by day!

Good luck to you all :smiley:
  • desika8787
    desika8787 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hey there :smile:

My goal has been losing 45lbs all in all and now I am about losing the last 7lbs :smile:

It feels wonderful and I had some very dear people supporting me during this journey.

If you feel like I can help you, feel free to add me as your friend here or just message me :smile:

We can do this, together! :blush:
  • hlhutch91
    hlhutch91 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Ready for some help & motivation!! Received my Vivofit for Christmas!! So excited, trying to figure it all out! My goal is to get fit & feel better. Broke an ankle two years ago & now trying to take my life back.... it's been a long journey! Goal is to lose 50 lbs!
  • Ewok31
    Ewok31 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    ill support those who are ready to get their dream body
  • scthomi
    scthomi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! My goal is to lose 80 pounds and I am new as well! Feel free to add me!