On a mission and in need of support!

Options
I'm 37 and it's time I start taking care of me for a change. Year after year I've tried and failed and I am sick of it. Enough already! I've started using MFP 2 days ago. I really need to keep my goal in sight, which is to live healthier and look and feel good again. Help and advice is always welcome! :smile:

Replies

• kirstieannlittle
    kirstieannlittle Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 and it's time I start taking care of me for a change. Year after year I've tried and failed and I am sick of it. Enough already! I've started using MFP 2 days ago. I really need to keep my goal in sight, which is to live healthier and look and feel good again. Help and advice is always welcome! :smile:

Hey hun, feel free to add me.. Always good meeting new people for support on here. Im very new to this. I cant seem to add anyone my tablet wont let me :(! Hope your days going well! You can do it :)
  • Petrapole
    Options
    Hi I'm in the same boat every year I say I'm going to lose weight and every new year I've put it all back on again! I am determined this year will be different.
  • lcm15saskia
    Options

Hey hun, feel free to add me.. Always good meeting new people for support on here. Im very new to this. I cant seem to add anyone my tablet wont let me :(! Hope your days going well! You can do it :)

I can't seem to add anyone either...weird. But maybe we can support each other here than. So far I'm doing well, can't complain. Hope everything goes well for you too. :smile:
  • OceanGal79
    OceanGal79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 35 and have about 20 lbs that I am looking to lose. I am in and need the support also. I just started this My Fitness this week and look forward to finding friends who are in the same boat as myself and others on here to lose that 20 lbs and to be healthy for the new year!!! Let's do this!!!! Here's to 2015!!! :)
    Don't ever get discouraged as that just brings you down. Stay strong, keep your heads up and know that you can do this!!!!
  • Lizzie1014
    Lizzie1014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. desperately need support. want to lose a total of 50. Let's do this together
  • Cantalope
    Cantalope Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yuck! Me too! New (again) and on day 3. We can do this together! I'll try and send you a friend request.
  • lcm15saskia
    Options
    Lizzie1014 wrote: »
    Hi. desperately need support. want to lose a total of 50. Let's do this together
    We can do this together, Lizzie. When did you start?

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Your thirties are a great time to jump in and turn yourself into a better version of yourself! Youve had a lot more time to get to know who you really are, and exploring yourself - by doing the things you love and rekindling old hobbies and interests- will help you really shape who you will be in your forties and beyond.

Think about the women you admire and look up to, think of their best traits and work to integrate them into your personality. Cultivate characteristics like self-discipline and being able to shift priorities around that include your needs. Our lives can surge forward in so many areas when we begin teaching ourselves that when we make our own health and confidence a priority, the rest of our lives and the people in it will benefit.

I hope you make this happen :flowerforyou:
  • fernlittlestar
    fernlittlestar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey hunnie i have been back on mfp for a week now i im 169pounds and would love to lose 2&half stone add me if u like for encouragement
  • adreal
    adreal Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am 37 and have just lost 70 pounds for the second time using MFP. I have about 20 more I would like to use. Feel free to add me!!