Hello everyone! Back at it again..again..again seriously this time again

Options
Hello I'm Tim and I'm an expert at falling off and getting back on the wagon. I figure I should try something new and participate in the community. Maybe give and receive some encouragement. So here I am don't hesitate to contact or friend me.

Replies

• KylaAlison
    KylaAlison Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey Tim! I'm in the same boat but hopefully we will both stay on the wagon this time! Best of luck to ya!
  • jmburke22
    jmburke22 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I hear ya man....MFP worked for me once and I'm back here again to make it permanent. Sent you a friend request.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    You, good sir, must realize it is now time to FAIL at falling off the wagon.
  • BigmanTG
    BigmanTG Posts: 645 Member
    Options

Hey Tim! I'm in the same boat but hopefully we will both stay on the wagon this time! Best of luck to ya!
    Thanks so much KylaaShermann lets get seatbelted this time! Good luck! Keep me posted
  • BigmanTG
    Options
    jmburke22 wrote: »
    I hear ya man....MFP worked for me once and I'm back here again to make it permanent. Sent you a friend request.
    Got it buddy look forward to making this work this time with ya!
  • BigmanTG
    Options
    yoovie wrote: »
    You, good sir, must realize it is now time to FAIL at falling off the wagon.

Lol! I love that outlook! thanks so much! I'll definitely remember that
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    high five darlin! time for the badass to emerge into full glory!
  • MLAZanoni
    MLAZanoni Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    A quick bio and "excuse" as to why I'm here:
    I used this app last about a year ago to get down to the lightest and fittest I've been since starting college in 2003-04. 184lbs at 5'9," good to great muscle tone and 4 waist inches down I was feeling great.

In July, I cut my finger on my left hand requiring two surgeries over two months to fix plus rehab I still go to. I was finally cleared for physical activity (prior to I was even advised against running) around Thanksgiving. Who in their right mind can start a routine to be healthy around the holidays? I give those who can a bunch of credit.

Thanksgiving and 30 parties later, here I am today, 199lbs and 6 lbs away from my heaviest I've ever been. Clothes are tight, chin in pictures is fairly large, and I all around hate myself for eating and drinking my feelings for 6 months. Seeing as I've done this totally alone in the past and have the ability of counting foods and maintaining a regular workout, I know a lot of how hard this will be.

I'm looking for a few people who want to push me and be pushed back that kind of know what's going on. I will offer up guidance and recipes that are pretty healthy and good (I'm a good amateur chef and know how to healthify stuff). Let's swap fun workouts. I want to be 178 lbs in 6 months and want to reach that goal with your help and while helping you.

Give me a shout - we can exchange easier info to communicate if we're good matches. Looking forward to the challenge.
  • arsherma
    arsherma Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    rm6iqzh0sgta.jpg

Sometimes a pic is worth a thousand words.
  • jamesleesmith
    jamesleesmith Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Same boat here Tim, Good luck and I hope you stick with it this time. I'm planning too.
  • BigmanTG
    Options
    Same boat here Tim, Good luck and I hope you stick with it this time. I'm planning too.
    Sounds great im ready!! Will send you a request!
  • BigmanTG
    Options
    arsherma wrote: »
    rm6iqzh0sgta.jpg

Sometimes a pic is worth a thousand words.

Omg that's awesome!! Gonna steal this one funny but powerful! Thanks for sharing it!!
  • uniqueNcaged
    uniqueNcaged Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too am an expert at falling off wagons. But I am determined to be the best version of me I can be. Let's beat this as a community!

"I can accept failing. What I can not accept is not trying."
  • BigmanTG
    Options
    I too am an expert at falling off wagons. But I am determined to be the best version of me I can be. Let's beat this as a community!

"I can accept failing. What I can not accept is not trying."

Great quote! Yes I'm determined too! Tired of making progress and losing it we can do it!
  • Rockprincess33
    Options
    Me too! I feel like I have tried every diet and I have never reached goal. I feel really good about where I am at in life right now and I like simply using MFP to count calories and exercise so I am planning on this being my final attempt!!!
  • BigmanTG
    Options
    Me too! I feel like I have tried every diet and I have never reached goal. I feel really good about where I am at in life right now and I like simply using MFP to count calories and exercise so I am planning on this being my final attempt!!!
    Same here! Really going to make this a lifestyle change im getting to old to be jumping back on the wagon