Looking to gain weight

Options
Hi,
I'm looking to gain some serious weight, but defiantly need the support of others to push me along the way. Uni and life in general do get in the way of me exceeding my daily calorie intake, along with going to the gym!
Some motivation from time to time would be a big help.
Thank you!

Replies

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    Welcome to the MFP community!

Wishing you all the best with your goals. I'm positive you will find a great many people on this forum with a similar goal to yourself, there are a lot of fantastically supportive people here!

If you give it 110% you'll get the same in return!!

All the best,
    Adam
  • Brassey96
    Options
    Hi Adam,
    Thank you for the support!
    Do you have any advice on the best foods to eat daily to help me gain weight?
    Cheers
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    when I wasn't gaining I found I wasn't getting enough protein, I used a few different online calculators and discovered I was only getting a third of what I needed! Oops! I'd suggest finding a site you like to take a look at not only calories but nutrient requirements that fit your goals....I used IIFYM.com mostly
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Brassey96 wrote: »
    Hi Adam,
    Thank you for the support!
    Do you have any advice on the best foods to eat daily to help me gain weight?
    Cheers

There are no special foods. Just eat a calorie surplus.
  • Brassey96
    Options
    Thank you for your advice! I know there are no special foods, but was looking for foods I could eat daily with a high calorie content? @Hornsby‌ @Jennloella‌
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Ice cream, nuts, avocados, brownies, beer... (just some of my favorites)