What are the best underwear to wear to work out in?

Options

Replies

• kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    My husband gave me a bunch of Under Armour panties I really like. The only downside is they're one size fits all, and a few reviews have said that's not really true. They fit me well when I was a 6, and I think still fit well at a 4.
  • Angela26point2finisher
    Options
    Commando all the way... anything else causes chafing. Body Glide does do wonders for long workouts. Besides, who wants panty lines showing while working out?
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    I like cotton undies in a boyshorts/girly boxer style. This way I don't get a wedgie. Then a sports bra.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    My favorite workout shorts are the ones with a light underwear-like liner integrated into it. Otherwise, boxer-briefs that are a cotton/polyester / spandex blend.
  • KristaPerseveres
    KristaPerseveres Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    If you get good running tights/leggings to workout in, there should be a liner built in, hence no need for underwear, and they won't be see thru.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Mine. Everytime I wear my wife's underwear to the Gym, I get funny looks in the locker room.
  • ammolite1
    ammolite1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Icebreaker brand merino underwear. They are light, wicking and super comfy!
  • mystic81
    mystic81 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    OMG! I love some of these answers! I'm laughing so hard at my desk! people think I'm nuts! At least I'm burning calories too!
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Since I'm a guy, I just tried out Saxx boxers and they are amazing but expensive...but they've got a pouch for your junk ha
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

[/quote]

That appears to be Canadian currency. I only take American Dollars. And Yen. [/quote]

As long as you can buy a beer with it , you know you don't care! Now about them panties??

• MePlus20
    MePlus20 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    ExOfficio's travel undies! (The ones that advertise something awful sounding like "4 countries, 21 days, and 1 pair of underwear") Comfortable, wicking, they don't ride up, and are also treated to be anti-odor.
  • Danimalrunsagain
    Danimalrunsagain Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    As a runner, I say never cotton. Cotton holds moisture and causes chafing. Chafing causes the end of workouts.
  • scooterjay_wwis
    scooterjay_wwis Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    this guys point of view.... Boxer briefs.
  • Archerychickge
    Archerychickge Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Commando... Period.
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Wow! It never occurred to me to workout without undies. I must try!
  • sexyhot784
    sexyhot784 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My female dr actually told me commando is the best. Thongs with heavy activity can breed bacteria close to the you know what. And she said said go sans undies, cause thongs are all I wear.
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Full booty, seamless. Thongs hurt sometimes!
  • stacshelb
    stacshelb Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    definitely commando
  • jayr429
    jayr429 Posts: 126
    Options
    I'm at the gym now should I take a poll, or do you think that will be frowned upon
  • northlandmum
    northlandmum Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Depends, how are you going to conduct your poll...by sight, by feel, or by asking random women what panties they are wearing? Good luck and let us know how you get on.