Starting Again (Sigh)

Options
Hi, as the title says, "Starting Again!!" So trying to be diligent and each day use this site. I do well in am, but by noon am sidetracked and not staying focused. So am trying "again" to adopt and adapt to new habits with reliability!!

Replies

• kailibertsch
    kailibertsch Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! If you want, you can add me as a friend for support!
  • poopoomonkey1978
    poopoomonkey1978 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am also back at it and trying to make this the year I lose. Feel free to add me
  • hagluk94
    hagluk94 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm back as well (for the third time!) and hoping for success this time! Good luck to you all.
  • BonafideBadGurl
    Options
    Me too in restating. Let's do this. :)
  • thalessa
    thalessa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck to us all! We're back!
  • iceey
    iceey Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Same boat. Gained all weight back and stopped going to the gym. New year=new me.
  • pahock
    pahock Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again too. Doctor's orders this time. I'm pre-diabetic. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!!! I see you just retired. Get exercise into your daily routine! Strength is super important as we age. (i'm not too far behind you!)
    Anyone can feel free to add if you'd like
  • txteachermom
    txteachermom Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I started in November! Feel free to add me! Hit your calorie goals every day and MOVE more and you will lose weight. For me, I do 10,000 steps a day with my Fitbit.
  • tdr7336
    Options
    I just started at the gym again after a 4 month break. So hard to find the motivation to get going again. But during the time I took off I got 3 colds, and I usually never get sick. I'm convinced there was a connection, that the exercise pays off in overall better health. I've just got to get a new routine going.
  • kcd1961
    kcd1961 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Here's something I hope may help you "Starting Overs" http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10040368/some-thoughts-on-starting-over
  • mgleason01
    mgleason01 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Same here! I did so well until the weather started to change. The workouts stopped and then the eating picked up. But I'm back and I'm starting with tracking my food again, cooking at home and no fast food (except salads and subs - travel for work).
  • AmigaMaria001
    AmigaMaria001 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    One thing that helped me was to plan my whole day's worth of meals in the morning and log it. Then if the day changed for whatever reason - I would adjust but still try to stay within the calorie allotment for that meal.
    Good Luck - you can do this
  • mom232011
    mom232011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again too. Can't dwell on the past, just move forward. Got through the first day. phew! Good luck everyone
  • learnlaughlove
    learnlaughlove Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again as well. I did it about 3+ years ago after having my daughter. Everything was going great and somewhere along the lines I stopped. Now I had a son a year ago and I have really been thinking of jumping on the same plan I was on before so here I am ☺️
    Feel free to add me!
  • RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Same here! I have the working out routine set - I'm enjoying it again. I just have to stop eating everything when I'm home from work and add in a few more calories during the day. Good luck!!! You've got this!
  • bimpski
    bimpski Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    me too!
  • theresapeeters
    Options
    Me too second time good luck!!
  • seancrane798
    Options
    Ditto.....I have at least 70 pounds to lose...again....anyone is free to add me and perhaps we can all motivate each other and keep it off this time......third times a charm
  • emmajane1601
    Options
    I put on about 20kg last year after loosing it the year before now I'm going to loose it again. Good luck to all.