diet and gym but gaining?!

Options
2»

Replies

• logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Well, you're eating so few calories perhaps this won't make a difference however I do notice that everything you weigh or measure out rounds to a nice 50g or 250ml.
  • itsMcKay
    itsMcKay Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm stumped! I honestly can't think of a single thing. I, personally, would be just as annoyed as you are but I'd keep going another month and see if the trend begins to change. If not, come back and we'll go deeper to reevaluate. Good luck to you!
  • jazzxdaisy
    jazzxdaisy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    itsMcKay wrote: »
    Well, I'm stumped! I honestly can't think of a single thing. I, personally, would be just as annoyed as you are but I'd keep going another month and see if the trend begins to change. If not, come back and we'll go deeper to reevaluate. Good luck to you!

haha thank you :) xo
  • 17BigDaddy
    17BigDaddy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi..I'm motivated...it's 12 years overdue...the last time I saw those washboard abs..I'm watching what I eat, putting in the work, and just received T25 in the mail...I'm commited to seeing them again...dropped 25 lbs in 2 months. Started out at 189 lbs and now down to 171 lbs. I want to get back to college weight and physique
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Nvm, saw the answer above.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Options
    pinkiezoom wrote: »
    Hi there,
    I know it sounds mental, but i notice from your diary that a lot of your logging has no sodium in it, as in when you have scanned ( or added ) the item it is not showing up as having anything, for example a fajita meal, i know for a fact there will be sodium in that, and more than likely in your smoked fish, sodium can be a real nightmare, so if you are getting over what you should and not drinking enough water to flush it out, then this could be where your gain has come from.... i didnt believe it myself, i went away for the weekend came back and had gained 7lbs, not possible to be fat as i hadnt over eaten calorie wise,but i hadnt drunk enough water and my sodium was through the roof. Cant say this is exactly what is the problem but might be a factor, maybe buy some electric kitchen scales to weigh your food too. Good luck and hopefully you will start seeing some results. x

This is also an indication that the entries you're using are incorrect. If the sodium is missing, the calorie content is likely wrong too. Start verifying all your entries before eating them with USDA or the package details. You might be eating more than you think because of this.