Can Flintstones chewables correct iron deficiency?

2»

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    You're worried about whether or not you will get enough iron from a chewable Flintstone vitamin? My suggestion, take the vitamin. Even if it's not enough, it's still something. Also, see a psychiatrist for your anxiety disorder. You should not fret this much over vitamins.
  • dfargher
    dfargher Posts: 37 Member
    You have 2 doctors telling you to do take them. I would listen to your doctor before any anonymous internet advice.

100% this. Two different doctors recommended the same thing, I would say try that first and re-evaluate in a few months.

• JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    They Yaba daba DOOOOOO.

Actually I have no idea but if two doctors are telling you to take them, then they probably will work.
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    I'm glad I came across this post. I was diagnosed anemic about a year ago. I can't tolerate the iron pills they gave me. :( But I've been trying to eat iron rich foods. I've certainly been less fatigued, but I don't know if that's from improved iron levels or weight loss or both. I'm going to go in sometime this month to get my levels checked again. Hoping they are up.