10 day smoothie cleanse-buddy needed!

Options
2»

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Hi ErikThaRed. I think you'll find that this is an old thread, so a lot of the people you're arguing with/defending aren't going to be around anymore.
  • sexyhot784
    sexyhot784 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just got the nutri bullet for Christmas. I was told by my physician that I should be juicing due to low levels of fresh fruit n veggies and other health problems. Smoothies are actually better then juicing because a lot of the fiber is in the peels that juicing leaves behind. At least this is per research I did over last 2 months trying to decide if I wanted bullet or juicer. I did my first smoothie yesterday for brunch as I get sick if I eat early and have since I was a kid. It looked horrible but tasted fabulous lol. I had it at noonish n didn't eat till 6. It kept me full n I felt pretty alive yesterday. Whether it's a cleans or just a health alternative to crappy eating, it's a good thing to do permeantly I believe for breakfast. I'm having my second today. We can follow each other if you will be consistent (I read you don't log a lot not sure how often you do. I do daily, keeps my mind knowing what I'm putting in myself) Good luck. Stay consistent with what ever you choose to do healthily!