154 pounds wanting to be 140. Anyone doing the same thing?

Options
I'm 18 years old, 5'4, 154 pounds and I want to be 140! I used to be in sports and everything & recently I've been going through a lot and depressed at times. I'm ready to feel great about myself, gain self confidence, and look good in a dress and bathing suit!!! I really think this will help me overall. Anyone who's about the same or just wants to give each other support... Add me!

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and hit my 140 goal, resting at 139 now. It's a nice weight but I want to drop another 5 or 10. I started at 163.
  • smyoung2487
    Options
    I'm 28 and in exactly the same boat! I have a 3 year old so it's really hard to get to the gym :/
  • fandizzle106
    Options
    I'm 24, 5'1 at 130 lbs. want to get down to 110. I was in the same boat as you. Hit a low after moving away from my family and ate my feelings. Here I am 20 lbs later. We can do this!!! It's easier to stay motivated when you're not alone. Anyone that is positive please add me. I'd love to see your progress!!! :D
  • SuperSherm
    Options
    150 to 140!!!!!! MUST lose belly fat.
  • acmanna
    acmanna Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm 27, 155 trying to reach 138. You can do it, no problem!
  • Annieapple12
    Annieapple12 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm the same weight and height as you and have the same goal. Feel free to add me
  • daynes23
    daynes23 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    5'3 teetering at 147 right now. Was 144 in high school. Dropped to 130ish in college. Now it's all back plus some and I can't seem to shake it. I know I've built up a lot of muscle and my body is shaped differently than years past. Would probably like to get down to about 130-135.