How many calories in Cannabis?

Options

Replies

• Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    well I thought that. yeesh! it still might be better than smoking it. like you can chew tobacco.
  • rikracer1961
    rikracer1961 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Yeah, hey DON'T chew it! Word of advise, smoke it if you can handle smoking it. if not, go for the edibles. Ask someone at the dispensory for recomendations, they are usually very helpful
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    There has to be. everything that you put into your mouth has calories. Maybe just not a lot, but I am going to run a pretty tight ship on the calorie in calorie out train. I thought munchies were a myth?

If I drink my coffe plain with no sugar or creamer it is 0 calories. As for your question....I am not sure.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    There has to be. everything that you put into your mouth has calories. Maybe just not a lot, but I am going to run a pretty tight ship on the calorie in calorie out train. I thought munchies were a myth?

Ah. You must be a breatharian.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Are you eating it or smoking it? You don't absorb calories from things you inhale...
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    No calories...and you'll likely lose weight due to lost brain cells. If the munchies don't take over that is.
  • SkFarmMom
    SkFarmMom Posts: 46 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Lol!! This convo gave me a good giggle. It's been years since I've had any, but I still remember my first time...immediately got the munchies...went in the house, made pastry and whipped up a chocolate cream pie for everyone...I kept worrying that I was going to turn the whipping cream into butter because it felt like it was taking f-o-r-e-v-e-r to whip...topped it with fanned fresh strawberries and chocolate curls...instantly became "the" person to "go green" with. :D it was an "ecologically friendly" summer...I baked a lot of pies.

...the munchies are real and has nothing to do with being hungry...I accidentally ate an entire family size bag of chocolate covered almonds once...all bad. Lock up the kitchen and stay away from people who like to cook. :wink: Or don't worry about it. It's kinda like Christmas...enjoy a few days and then step back to real life.

Realistically, once you're pickled, calorie counting is probably going to be the last thing on your mind...contemplating the word "calorie", maybe...gee that sounds funny... caaaallllllooooorrrrreeeeeee.... :#
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    4,000 after you eat all of the crap that you crave after!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    zero calories in fact i highly endorse the cannabis only diet

all green all mean boo
  • dreaddandme
    dreaddandme Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you guys are speaking in some sort of language I don't understand. I guess I have a lot to lean next month.

XD Have funn and don't forget Real thing is in Amsterdam xD
  • SkFarmMom
    SkFarmMom Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    you guys are speaking in some sort of language I don't understand. I guess I have a lot to lean next month.

XD Have funn and don't forget Real thing is in Amsterdam xD

I thought it was all about the BC bud...ah well...you learn something new every day. :D
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    So, you're eating a whole plant, yes?
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    All of you rookies claiming the munchies after you smoke
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »

it tastes best with a little syrup mmm
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options

Ew, no!!!!

Only the buds.

• tziol
    tziol Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    So I will be taking a trip to Colorado at the end of next month. I was wounding how you would log calories in Cannabis? Since it is legal there, I see no reason not to sample some of them. I've never done this before of course, and I am just worried that it would affect my daily calorie goal. Any help is appreciated. Is 250 calories a day enough?

hahahhahah :D:D
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »

it tastes best with a little syrup mmm

And sprinkles.
  • twjay1970
    twjay1970 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    All of you rookies claiming the munchies after you smoke

I know a guy (wink) who has smoked for the better part of 30 years...he still gets the munchies. It is biological, thc simulates a blood sugar crash and your body responds by being very hungry. It's best to plan for it by keeping, some healthy food handy, something you enjoy and can eat a lot of without feeling like you destroyed yourself. My friend, usually makes a healthy snack plate with fruit, veggies, and cheese and just doesn't worry about it.
  • amrunner69
    amrunner69 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Just go on vaca smoke ur weed, eat the munchies, gain 5lbs and burn it off when u get back. It's vacation
This discussion has been closed.