Newbie here!!!

Options
Hello all... I joined MFP 2 weeks ago so I'm pretty new with how everything works in this site. I find MFP very helpful in tracking my food and excercise everyday. I'm not new to dieting as I have lost and gained weight so many times. It's really funny how overly determined I am to loose weight and once I do, I slack off, and then I find myself feeling sorry for being too lazy - dismayed that I have to started over again. I guess the problem is not the diet plan, it is entirely my lifestyle. I know that once I start a diet plan, I WILL loose weight. But I only see it as a short time goal... I joined MFP, determined to make this a long-term plan.... To live a healthy life so I don't have to strain myself to loose weight drastically. Add me and let's help each other.:happy:

Replies

• Daddy_Jacob
    Daddy_Jacob Posts: 34
    Options
    feel free to add me for extra support
  • luv3pups
    luv3pups Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome! Would luv to help you while gaining a friend and some of my own support! Not sure how to add u but more than happy for u to add me if u know how!
  • karanmwk
    karanmwk Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad to have you!
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Isn't it awesome!?! I just love how motivated it has made me not only to lose weight but to eat healthier and exercise more. I am loving the new me and hope like crazy that my motivation stays around for a long while!
    Best of luck to you!