Looking for supportative friends to help me!!!

Options
Hi i'am Megan.

My goal is to lose 170 pounds, I have already lost 9 with 161 to go. I am lookng for some supportative friends on here that will help me with my long journey. I am about to start "Joe Cross's 60 day juice fast" and honestly a little nervous about it, I have a wonderful family and a really supportative husband that wants to do it also but sometimes I fee like I cant talk about weight with him since he is in great shape. Please feel free to add me to show support and I ill do the same for you, I am really looking forward to my weight loss journey and possibly helping some new found friends in the process.

Thanks,

Megan.

Replies

• MR2Jay77
    MR2Jay77 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey Megan, I'm in the same boat.... Too much to lose and a partner that looks great. Sucks, doesn't it?

I'm literally just starting myself (although I'm not a believer in diets as such, just limit what you take in to less than you use and the end result should be controlled loss)

Good luck... I've no idea how to add people though ;)
  • megan73092
    Options
    lol Ill add you right now. Thanks :-)
  • MR2Jay77
    Options
    Haha, all accepted (I still have no idea how to send a request though) I'll learn ;)
  • megan73092
    Options
    just go to their page and you'll see the "add friend" button.
  • MR2Jay77
    Options
    Excellent! Every days a school day eh? Thanks :)
  • kiwi0320
    kiwi0320 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am planning to start a 10 week diet and exercise program. I have a about 30 pounds to lose. I think that's about 60 days as well so we can remind and cheer for each other on our weight loss journey!
  • HealthyStartsHere
    HealthyStartsHere Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi! Well I'm looking to lose at least 100 lbs more so were in the same boat. I have always wanted to do a full juice fast but never lasted more than 3 days so I commend you. Add me if you like, I keep my diary open and update often. :) - Brittany
  • megan73092
    Options
    ok for sure thanks Brittany. I never Fasted this long before either my record was 2 weeks, but i remembered I felt great after about 4 days into it, the first 3 were hell, I bet you could do it too, i'll add you right now, and I want to update too.
  • krisjo34
    krisjo34 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi Megan. I would be pleased to have a support pal. I have lost 97 lbs and recently gained back nearly 20... I need help and support to get that off and keep it off.