blueeyesgrace Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    5. Today is my birthday.

Happy Birthday!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    1. I have been married 4 times.
    2. I've been riding motorcycles since 1968.
    3. I have a cat. He's a dlck.
    4. I've won 1st place for my Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce 3 years in a row.
    5. Played drums in a garage band back in the 60's and 70's.
    6. Played Rugby. Only whiteboy on an all Samoan Team.
    7. Plan to retire in a couple years and move to Las Vegas to go to Culinary School.
    8. Still play soccer in a league. I'm twice as old as anyone else on my team and the oldest person in the League.
    9. Black Belt in several disciplines. Competed Internationally for 15 years.
    10. My waist size is larger than my inseam.
  • HollyMGT
    HollyMGT Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    1. I moved to FL from MI 21 years ago but still consider myself a yankee.
    2. I have 2 cats. One is MY cat and I love her dearly, more than I like most people.
    3. I LOVE smelly stuff...candles, tarts, perfume, lotions. I should work at Yankee Candle!
    4. I love hair. I'm always looking at people's hair and thinking of how to style it so it looks better. I should be a beautician!
    5. I lost my dad to cancer 14 years ago January 19th. Damn cigarettes.
    6. I'm not OCD but I tend to be a little psycho about certain things being clean and staying clean. My poor husband...I really try to bite my tongue but sometimes I just have to rant about his crumbs on my clean couch or counter top.
    7. I fantasize about living out west near the mountains.
    8. I'm lazy and unmotivated!
    9. I love to do laundry.
    10. I could eat ice cream every day! It's my FAVORITE!
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    HollyMGT wrote: »
    1. I moved to FL from MI 21 years ago but still consider myself a yankee.
    6. I'm not OCD but I tend to be a little psycho about certain things being clean and staying clean. My poor husband...I really try to bite my tongue but sometimes I just have to rant about his crumbs on my clean couch or counter top.
    9. I love to do laundry.

You are more than welcome to come to my house and dust up the crumbs and do laundry. I'm not too far away. And I will give you ice cream.
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    1. Both parents died of cancer, Dad in 93 , Mom in 06
    2. Started drag racing at the age of 13, stopped at 24.
    3. I have a son that played college baseball
    4. I have a son that was in a Broadway show
    5. I own 8 grills and love to cook.
    6. I belong to the local Bowling Hall of Fame
    7. I have a Belgian Malinois that is protection trained
    8. I have visited 37 states and 3 countrys
    9. I've owned 2 motorcycles
    10. I'm a pretty good handyman
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    3. I have a cat. He's a dlck..

You crack me up!
  • fotofreak01
    fotofreak01 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    1. I am the mother of 2 amazing young men. They make me smile daily and scream weekly.
    2. I own a tattoo shop.
    3. I also work midnights as a police dispatcher.
    4. I have a very low tolerance for shadiness and stupidity.
    5. I am honest and blunt to the point that people call me a *kitten*.
    6. I don't care that they do...lol
    7. With that being said, I hate when something I say hurts someone's feelings, as that is never the intent.
    8. If I didn't work, I would spend my time volunteering. Everywhere I could.
    9. I crochet, knit and sew and am self taught in all.
    10. I love to learn new things, simply to learn.
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    OK, I'm in:
    1. I had a small speaking role in the movie Gods & Generals. NOT A FEKKING EXTRA!
    2. I completed an Ironman length triathlon in 13:30 (slow, yes, but let's see YOU do it).
    3. I have a 2nd degree black belt in taekwondo.
    4. I've spent probably $5000.00 on pool cues and just as much on guitars.
    5. I was accepted to the Julliard school of voice but couldn't attend due to finances.
    6. I have two Boston Terriers that run my life. Be-bop and Johnny Cash.
    7. Because I play guitar and harmonica, I absolutely hate most pop artists who can't sing and don't know the first thing about playing an instrument.
    8. I once abandoned a car in Oklahoma and hitchhiked to California.
    9. I rode a bicycle through Ireland and Great Britain for six weeks, free camping on farmer's land most of the time.
    10. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. I tell chicks my favorite book is "The Dubliners," by James Joyce, but the truth is my favorite book is "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire."

Oh, my goal in life is to motorboat Sophia Vergara.
  • FindingCindy721
    FindingCindy721 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Love THESE....keep 'em coming guys!!!
  • LAMCDylan
    LAMCDylan Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    1. I've got a BS in biology and plan to go into naturopathy.
    2. I've done tumor research before and have published papers.
    3. I like animals. I got 4 dogs, 1 cat, and lots of fish.
    4. I like to garden and grow unusual and/or rare plants among other things.
    5. I like hot chiles a lot. I used to think jalapenos were hot. Then I moved onto serranos. They got boring and I just kept going hotter and hotter. Now, habanero chiles don't faze me.
    6. I once was stranded and had to walk approximately 25 miles in pitch darkness to town. I could barely move afterwards I was so achy.
    7. Despite having a rough time growing up I still try to remain positive and upbeat. I pass this energy onto others because I know life could be hard and you never know what they are going through.
    8. I like to make things. I've made/make my own toothpaste, detergent, cleaners, and deodorant.
    9. I like a lot of ethnic foods. My favorites are Mexican, Middle Eastern, Indian, and Asian.
    10. I'm a big sissy when it comes to cold weather. I think 50F is cold. However, I can tolerate high temps like 90s and 100F no problem.
  • lisalips30
    lisalips30 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    1. i used to work in a swingers club for extra money
    2. i have at one point in my life fell in love and lost it when he passed away.
    3. I am 100% about Family
    4. I am actually a very romantic person.
    5. I am all about pleasing people.
    6. I am a business woman now.
    7. I also went to school for esthetics.
    8. I completed high school in 2 and a half years.
    9. I am allergic to weed.
    10. I have actually flunked Kindergarten.
  • summerhaze71
    summerhaze71 Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    1. I maintained a 4.0 GPA while obtaining my nursing, bachelor and master's degrees.
    2. I was born a month premature and breech.
    3. I moved over 25 times from k-12 grade, and that is only counting the times I had to switch schools and not the times we moved within the same school district.
    4. I can swim from point A to point B, but if I had to stop, I'd drown. Can't tread water.
    5. I moved out on my own when I was 16 years old.
    6. I have always been accident prone. I have had stitches 6 times and have broken one bone. I can trip over air.
    7. I have never sang karaoke. It is my gift to the world.
    8. When I was pregnant with my son, I fainted in Wal-Mart. My husband knew about it before I even had a chance to call him. News travels fast in small towns.
    9. I once cut myself on a McDonald's french fry (see #6).
    10. When I was a kid, I practically lived in our public library. I've always had a love affair with books.
  • splashtree5
    splashtree5 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I like to craft wood
    I hiked under snow for long time
    I travel a big country from south to North
    I had an almost 4.00gpa
    I'm good in cooking

I know how to face bandit women in a forest.
    I know how to live on a wood house on a three
    I know how to make Santa claus
    I know how to fly on a Piper
    I know how to train people for adventure travels

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    10 is too many.... :|
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    Options
    1. I drank and drugged myself out of college when I was 20
    2. I was in a band in college, and the largest crowd I ever played for was 3,500 people
    3. I finished college carrying 18 credits a semester, working full time and commuting to work two and a half hours each way. Oh yeah, graduated Summa cum Laude, 3.87
    4. I was in New York City on 9/11.
    5. I carve some pretty cool Jack O'Lanterns
    6. I have three beautiful daughters, but none of them have the same set of parents
    7. Was at Woodstock 99 in New York and the London Olympics in 2012
    8. In my last accounting class in college, I never gave the teacher an incorrect answer. When called on in class, quizzes, tests, and the final exam. All 100s
    9. A day doesn't go by that I don't think about my father, who dropped dead on a golf course 14+ years ago
    10. My oldest child trans-gendered in her early 20s
  • HunterKiller
    HunterKiller Posts: 361 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    1. I hate the feel of cotton wool, sound of polystyrene and white board squeaky pens. Drives me nuts.
    2. Terrified of heights
    3. Am way too sensitive
    4. Got barred from 3 pubs (one twice) in my local village when i was young and stupid (er)
    5. Once took an accidental overdose
    6. Have a Keane album on my ipod
    7. Worked in a Supermarket for nearly 6 years
    8. Got expelled from my Sixth form
    9. Love Astronomy
    10. Once got addicted to amphetamine

Please don't judge too badly lol
  • AbbyCar
    AbbyCar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    10.) I love to read.
    9.) I have three children, two daughters who can be irritatingly just like me and a son that inherited my sweet tooth and nothing else.
    8.) I have recurring dreams about car accidents.
    7.) I am very afraid of wasps because a.)they sting and b.)they get caught in my hair.
    6.) I have curly hair and am always afraid of bugs and things getting caught in it!
    5.) I hate olives.
    4.) I love to cook and I especially love to bake.
    3.) I read Little Women and Anne of Green Gables at least once a year.
    2.) I like to sing, but have never pursued it, because I am too shy.
    1.) I am a perpetual Polly Anna.
  • McWooey
    McWooey Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    1. I'm getting married in less than 9 months (to the love of my life who i've been with for 10 years) and I'm excited and petrified in equal measure
    2. I suffered from severe anxiety as a child right up until I was about 16... the help I got from a counsellor inspired me to study counselling and now I'm a qualified therapist
    3. I love dogs and my dream is to have a job that entails working specifically with dogs.
    4. I have worn glasses since the age of 13, I don't ind them but would love laser surgery but know I'll never do it as I'm too scared!
    5. I really want to donate blood but every-time i even have to give blood at the GP I pass out from light headed-ness and so giving blood scares me
    6. I hope to be a mother some day but at 31 I'm afraid i'll not get the chance.
    7.I have always wanted to emigrate from Northern Ireland to Canada, and even went as far as to apply and get a working visa for 2014, but then we never went... still hoping!
    8. I worry about money... constantly! , even though I know I always get by! i still worry
    9. I love to cook and bake... it truly relaxes me
    10. The best thing i did in 2014 was join a book club.. which fuels my reading addiction and helped me meet new people.
  • PurdueBoilerFan
    Options
    These are awesome!

1)I have masters in Theology and Biblical Languages.
    2)The above, more than anything else, led me to be a comedian.
    3)I play 20 or so musical instruments, but not all of them well.
    4)I've played with a number of country and pop top ten artists.
    5)I met John Mellencamp the first time in an airport bathroom in Tampa, Florida
    6)I've got a whole houseful of rescued pets
    7)I've been a ham radio operator for 30+ years. I've got several hobbies, but it's my favorite.
    8)I'm also a Geocacher
    9)I've met much of the cast of The Andy Griffith Show
    10)Of those I've met, George Lindsay (Goober) and Betty Lynn(Thelma Lou) were my favorites. Truly nice people.