Hello!! Need motivation!!

Options
Just wanted to say hi!! I live in St. Louis and I am trying really hard to get motivated to lose my baby weight. I have a 4 year old and an 18 month old. I also work full time. I've lost weight using WW before, but thought I'd try MFP!! I have very little time to even make a grocery list, let alone cook. Before, I could plan my meals, take my time at the grocery store, cook ahead of time, and spend time at the gym. Now all of that is challenging!! I really need to find my motivation again, but I'm just exhausted at the end of the day. Anyway, my goal is to lose at least 30 pounds. I know I can do it, it's just finding the energy :D So, hello!!

Replies

• zorayap
    Options
    Of course you can do it
  • danaslh
    danaslh Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone,

WELL.. not really NEW to MFP.. COMING BACK . I got lost ... AGAIN ... so I am back and determined to be successful. I NEEED HELP!
    OK.. now for my first problem. I had to of course put my start weight in.. however, it's telling me I am already 5.4 lb loss. How do I get that back to zero? Is it using my last weigh in from the last time I was tracking on MFP??? I'm sooo confused and can't figure it out. If anyone can tell me that would be awesome.

OH.. and Hello Rissalu1
  • aemech97
    Options
    Hello Rissalu1 and danaslh! Welcome to MFP (and back to MFP)! Remember we are a community from near and far. YOUR NOT ALONE!!! Feel free to message and add me!! I will be glad to help you in anyway that I can!!
  • tibby531
    tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    dana, you can reset your goals in the settings on the home page.

hi, rissalu (from across the river in the metro east). you can get meal ideas for your specific caloric intake at http://www.eatthismuch.com. my sundays are dedicated to prebatching the week's food. it's a challenge, but it helps. and make sure you have your goals set to .5-1 pounds a week if you only have 30 to lose. don't just lose the weight, keep it off for good. :)
  • aisan1
    aisan1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I am aisan and I live in Holland. Have been using MFP last year and was really helpfull but I gained 10 kg during summer due to a pill which I stopped taking now. I have to loose the extra weight in a stable way that does not also affect my face in a bad way since I am 32 and need to take care of my face not to be wrinkled due to fast weight loss .
    I hope we help eachother to be motivated and successful.