Squat if you want that pot.

I wonder if I'm the only one that's extra regarding thoughts about burning calories throughout the day, such as thinking that instead of walking to the bathroom to run my bubble-bath, perhaps I should jump like a bunny or even run, or dance while I'm preparing food, and place my cooking pots, etc. in places that'll require me to squat in order to reach them.

What are some extra things you guys do throughout the day that I could add to my life?

:) Sí, muy desesperada. :#

Replies

• smcging
    smcging Posts: 9 Member
    I have a thigh master I'll use at work. I'll get funny looks but I don't mind.
  • LOL I love your posts they always make me laugh and it's funny you mention this because last night while watching tv i walked in place at every commercial and i danced around the kitchen while cooking dinner. My husband thinks i have lost my mind but actually i just feel great since starting this.
  • smcging wrote: »

Lol Awesome! Continue, I'm taking notes.

• ToniaH75 wrote: »
    LOL I love your posts they always make me laugh and it's funny you mention this because last night while watching tv i walked in place at every commercial and i danced around the kitchen while cooking dinner. My husband thinks i have lost my mind but actually i just feel great since starting this.

Lol love it.

• klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    I take my dogs for a walk without their leashes so I can chase them
    "Hey! Get back here!"

I do that just in my yard trying to get them to come in the house.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Sooooooo not what I thought this would be about...
    giphy.gif
    where they teach you that rook.....drug school?? :)B)
    \m/

• I take my dogs for a walk without their leashes so I can chase them
    "Hey! Get back here!"

Too bad I can't have a pooch to gallop behind due to my neighbors being allergic to dogs and cats.

Had I of known better, before putting stacks of money into this apartment, I'd of invested in purchasing some land that I could do whatever, and have whatever I want on it.
  • deleteme2015
    deleteme2015 Posts: 23
    edited January 2015

I can't with you, too funny. :p But undoubtedly, I can dig it.
  • Sooooooo not what I thought this would be about...

What exactly were you expecting buddy?
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    klkarlen wrote: »
    I take my dogs for a walk without their leashes so I can chase them
    "Hey! Get back here!"

I do that just in my yard trying to get them to come in the house.

Yes!!! When they run up and down the fence line barking at the dogs on the other side. It pisses me off because I have to go out there and chase them, scare the *kitten* out of them so they will hush and go back inside. They need some home training.

Exactly, mine bark at my horses, people walking past the house, squirrels. . . you name it. Sometimes bribery works (who wants a biscuit?)
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    smcging wrote: »

I just have to say that I LOVE that you still you this device that hasn't been popular for many years. I was just wondering what ever happened to mine from high school the other day. I would totally use it now while watching tv or doing other mindless activities. Idk how effective it is, but it cant hurt, right? :D
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    tumblr_ms24yqqE2a1rdutw3o1_400.gif
  • deleteme2015
    deleteme2015 Posts: 23
    edited January 2015
    tumblr_ms24yqqE2a1rdutw3o1_400.gif

Lmaooo.
    I love it.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    I wait to go to the bathroom until I'm doing the pee pee dance in my chair. That probably burns some calories.
  • jeffviets
    jeffviets Posts: 67 Member
    Sooooooo not what I thought this would be about...

My thoughts exactly