MyProtein

Options
Has anyone used diet protein (meal replacement) from my protein??

Replies

• 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried their diet one but they are reliable for delivery etc. if you haven't used them before.
  • PurelyAmy
    PurelyAmy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have, i honestly believe the plain non flavoured protein is the way to go, they're generally low fat anyway and full of all the goodness you need to keep your energy high and fat burning all day. I've done my research and they're the best for high protein low fat and low sugar and for the price! (I'm UK based) so i don't know what the US has to offer.

With the plain whey-protein you can add it to meals AND smoothies;
    Banana's, almond essence, chocolate powder ect.
    Seriously good stuff,( i've been using it for years) when i'm on a rest day or just fancy a smoothie with milk flavourings.

Hope i helped!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I like to eat my calories in food.
  • mymodernbabylon
    mymodernbabylon Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Yup - I use them in my smoothies and sometimes add to my coffee. Sometimes you just need them to help raise your protein count (I like real food too but sometimes need more protein (like 25 grams worth) and don't have the calories or don't want to eat chicken/fish/cottage cheese again).
  • JenniDaisy
    JenniDaisy Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I use the impact whey from there, IMO the unflavoured one is best because you can put it soup etc. aswell and the flavoured ones are too sweet. They do a lot of offers too and a student discount.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Sorry, I like to eat my calories in food.

me too
  • robertgprather
    robertgprather Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    shillitaj wrote: »
    Has anyone used diet protein (meal replacement) from my protein??

I use protein meal replacement shakes from herbalife. Anybody want to try?