Anytime Fitness center?

Options
Hello :)

I was wondering if anyone knows what the gym membership cost is for Anytime Fitness? It doesn't say on their site :( Also, if anyone is a member of this gym is it worth it? :) I'd like to know both the good and the bad :) Thanks!

Replies

• knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    It probably varies by location but the one I contacted told me $49 activation fee and $63 per month for my husband and I. I don't know what a single costs and you'd probably want to just message the location you're interested in to double check.
  • ablanco311981
    ablanco311981 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    They vary from location to location. I pay $56 a month for just me and my husband pays the same for himself. Our gym is decent, although very small. It is very limited on equipment. However, it's not very busy usually and the bathrooms and showers are completely private. I personally like it but think they could benefit from being a little bigger and having more equipment.
  • quiltergirlar
    quiltergirlar Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    That's a lot. Out biggest gym with many locations is $10/month and you can go to any location, others are $20 and $30/month. Although cost is a big consideration, the gym you should go has to be convenient to go to. It's it out of the way and inconvenient, you won't go.
  • panda4153
    panda4153 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    It varies by location, I pay 35 per month, and it was 85 to start. I like it a lot, it has everything I need, it's clean, and the bathrooms are private. You can go any time to any location, so it is also convenient for me.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Most of them are franchised, so their rates vary. You can expect $30 - 40 for individual, $50 - $70 for a couple. With a membership, you can go to any Anytime Fitness and get in with the same fob.
  • TEABERRY27
    TEABERRY27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The one I go to is $38/month. I LOVE it! The personal trainers are very caring and encouraging. Best thing I ever did was join here. You can go to ANY gym throught the world. Mine has lots of equipment and the hydromassager. Some classes are free, and they offer several types of personal training classes which are extra but WORTH it. Love, love love this place. Best gym I ever belonged to.
  • sshintaku
    sshintaku Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Mine is $36 per person and offers a student or teacher discount, so my husband and I pay $60 for both of us. It's smaller and has limited equipment, but I tend not to go during peak hours so it works for me.