• SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Water.
  • NordicBalance
    NordicBalance Posts: 4
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Consuming small quantity of water with your food isn’t a bad thing. Drinking during your meals helps you swallow, supports your digestive tract and makes you feel fuller so you eat less. How much water you should be drinking depends on your gender and activity level, but typically if you feel thirsty, you’re not getting enough.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Just 154 calories per bottle. This is a great treat and nothing near the setbacks the stouts pack in.

stellaartois.png
  • kijum
    kijum Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Most of the day i drink water with a little lemon juice in it, but i'd been drinking an Arnold Palmer lite half & half with my lunch. I am really looking to cut my unnecessary carbs (i want to be closer to 40% than 50% every day) and unfortunately i think this drink has got to go because there are 21g of carbs in it. What are some other suggestions that are lower in carbs that you guys like?

Gold peak brand diet iced tea. It tastes pretty decent, and has zero carbs. You could squeeze some lemon juice into it to get the lemon flavor.

I also like Arnold Palmers, and have been making a diet version by adding 1 crystal light sweet tea flavored drink mix packet and 1 lemonade flavored drink mix packet to a liter bottle of water. You can add it to a smaller bottle of water if you like a stronger flavor. The two drink mix packets combined have less than two carbs. Also there are several different brands of drink mix packets and some of them have 0 carbs.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Blood has lots of iron.
  • myfelinepal
    myfelinepal Posts: 13,000 Member
    Options
    firstsip wrote: »
    Blood has lots of iron.

Mmm...Bloody Mary.
  • curlygirlkrissie
    curlygirlkrissie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mio sweet tea and mio lemonade. 0 carbs
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    I drink water with my lunch, or tea. But mostly water. :)
  • Marianna93637
    Marianna93637 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Anything without calories would be best. I drink water with fruit in it (strawberry and mint is my favorite. If you use frozen strawberries, the color and flavor gets diffused so much quicker, and your water actually tastes like strawberry)
    Crystal Light, Mio, and other flavored non calorie or super low calorie drinks could work, as well as tea, or lemonade with Stevia or Truvia, etc. I do not like to drink my calories.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    I had 500ml of chocolate milk.
  • Jimmyftw94
    Jimmyftw94 Posts: 75 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    The best is a cup of hot tea

In particular Jasmine Tea is very strong and delicious.
  • Will_Run_for_Food
    Will_Run_for_Food Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Just water. Enjoy the taste of your food. Avoid liquid calories (unless it's a glass or two of wine with dinner :) )
  • madamepsych0sis
    madamepsych0sis Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Like everyone else said, water is your best bet! Or some tea!
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,711 Member
    Options
    Water mainly for me and in addition to adding fruit, cucumbers in water is yummy, too!

Also, I brew a pitcher of black tea and sweeten it with a packet of Crystal Light lemonade. Really good!
  • lessofme43
    lessofme43 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I usually stick to water, but you can make your own iced tea in bulk, lightly sweetened with sugar or whatever you prefer. My recipe: in a gallon jug or ice cream pail, 6 orange pekoe tea bags + 1 lemon herbal tea bag, pour 4 cups boiling water over to steep for at least a half hour. Remove bags and add sweetener - I add 1 and 1/3 cup sugar; dissolve. Add cold water to fill jug, mix completely. Refridgerate &/or pour over ice. I can vary the flavor with different herbal tea flavors, and I use decaffeinated tea. This iced tea is about 1/2 the calories of any store-bought iced tea.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I usually drink water with meals, but I second the make your own iced tea idea. I find some flavor I like--usually a fruit-based herbal tea--and chill a pitcher in the refrigerator. I don't add any sugar, as it's unnecessary.