Hey I'm New and Over 100lbs to lose !!

Options
Hey everyone, I'm new here and looking for friends to share this journey with, I'm laid back and approachable and ill support the hell out of you, so please add.

Replies

• deleteme2015
    Options
    Welcome to the place where only the strong survives. :)
  • doomspark
    doomspark Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I recently came back to MFP, so kinda sorta new here too. I'll send you a friend request.
  • kaitcb92
    kaitcb92 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just started (rejoined...) this week. I have over 100 to lose as well. I'll add you!! :)
  • rleonard68
    Options
    :D Yes, me too! My colleague just introduced me to this site and the app, and I immediately signed on. My ultimate goal weight loss is 100 Ibs as well. So far I'm down 5 Ibs but the journey has just began. I will keep everyone posted on my progress and good luck to all.
  • The_Fitness_Foodie
    The_Fitness_Foodie Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard the ship of dreams.... I'm back on board after jumping ship in November 2014 _ I lost 161lb in 24 months and thought I could go it alone - but no, I started gaining weight (albeit only 5lb) so I'm back and ready to start over, hopefully making new friends and offering support to people who are just starting out....

I intially had 171lb to lose, I now have 10lb left to lose, so feel free to add me.

xXx
  • cinnamon437699
    Options
    Welcome! I'll send you a friend's request. Hopefully we can support and motivated each other on this journey.
  • roady29
    roady29 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am new and have about 80lbs to loose, add me as well
  • hamminit
    hamminit Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have 150 ish to lose - i will add you :)
  • losingles
    losingles Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm down 41 with over 100 to go. Feel free to add me.
  • ucbycindy
    ucbycindy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am open to any assistance to get healthy :) and friends are great!!
  • ladylambeau
    ladylambeau Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 60-75 but I'm only 5'2 so I'm guessing our goals are pretty similar! Sending an add :)
  • kingmast
    Options
    Weighed myself today 295lbs. Havent started diet yet but I am going out tomorrow and buying a treadmill. Its Winter with snow here so cant walk outside. This is a life or death situation for me.
  • Becoming_Jaie
    Becoming_Jaie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose between 80 and 100lbs. Honestly I'll stop trying to lose when I feel healthy and comfortable in my skin suit. I'm active on the app and I'd love some more friends to help keep me going.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Good choice coming here. You can do it. Just pick a pace you sense is going to be maintainable over a long period of time (I set my first couple goals a year or two out), and then just start grinding forward. :smile: Good luck! :smile:
  • TopShelf_FiveHole
    Options
    I have to lose about 200 pounds myself and always looking for some fun people to take the journey with!
  • TammyJane7
    Options
    I can't seem to add anyone. It keeps directing me to an error page. Send me a request please. :)
    48801 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I too have to lose over a 100 pounds. However my goal right now is 240....I'm trying to do this in increments of 20 pounds. It doesn't seem as over whelming.
  • Bchlvr64
    Bchlvr64 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Add me. I was 331 lbs, now 225 lbs.
  • Edtyree
    Options
    I have the same goal but for some reason it won't let me add anyone as a friend so if you want to you can send me a friend request. Good luck!
  • Edtyree
    Options
    TammyJane7 wrote: »
    I can't seem to add anyone. It keeps directing me to an error page. Send me a request please. :)

I have that same issue to. I wonder why it won't let me add anyone?