I eat Fish for Breakfast

Options
2»

Replies

• Lpfeifer419
    Lpfeifer419 Posts: 82
    Options
    There is nothing better than sunfish sauteed for breakfast! I remember going fishing with my grandpa and the next morning my grandma would cook up the fish we caught!
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the compliment!

Praise where it's due - you are beautiful, and that av. is so exotic! :smile:
  • pawpaw10
    pawpaw10 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My son has never liked "Breakfast" foods. He has always eaten whatever was left over from the night before. If it was good enough for that meal why not breakfast too. I know he has gotten some strange looks over the past from family but hey....its food.:wink:
  • TheGoktor
    Options
    There is nothing better than sunfish sauteed for breakfast! I remember going fishing with my grandpa and the next morning my grandma would cook up the fish we caught!

I've never been fishing (unless you count crabbing) but when I lived on the coast as a child, we'd often go down to the harbour really early in the morning, and buy a fish or two from the boats. I don't think we ever ate it for breakfast, but certainly we'd have it for lunch, dusted with seasoned flour and grilled - it was amazing!
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    yup,

salmon and rice, sometimes mackerel. I don't really buy the ideas of Dr. Kellog that have made millions for the food manufacturers.....

ps. cold pizza for breakfast is disturbingly good........
  • TheGoktor
    Options
    yup,

salmon and rice, sometimes mackerel. I don't really buy the ideas of Dr. Kellog that have made millions for the food manufacturers.....

ps. cold pizza for breakfast is disturbingly good........

Dr Kellog was a bit of a nutter though - IIRC, he invented cornflakes as a way of curbing the libido of male mental patients. I'm sure I read somewhere that he believed that sexual lust was the root of mental illness and evil!
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    I love eating kippers or smoked salmon for breakfast! Yum.