Looking for group to keep me on track!! Been here for 1 1/2 months and lost 16lb 30 mor to go!!

Options
Need a supprt group to help get this last 30lb off

Replies

• ginaacton
    ginaacton Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't mind finding one myself. This is new to me so not sure how to find one
  • jessicatourangeau
    Options
    I use the app for counting calories looking to see how it all works
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Hi Gals... Been here 4 months and I use the Windows phone app and mostly the desktop website on my PC here at home..

Need MFP friends, please feel free to add me...
  • jessicatourangeau
    Options
    I can't seem to get how this works I can't send friend request it jumps around to links I don't know add me if you don't mined
  • UKHoneyBeeMan
    UKHoneyBeeMan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Huge congrats on losing 16lbs, Superb achievement. Mac, iPad and Android MFP user here, keeps me focussed, losing those Christmas pounds from now, but looking to change lifestyle habits more than anything else otherwise I think the pounds will just keep sneaking back. Happy to lend a cheerful shout of encouragement :) KCCO
  • rebelrach_h
    rebelrach_h Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm back on MFP after a loooooong break- now heavier than ever; using MFP to help my control and keep an eye on my intake and habits. Feel free to add me.
    - I keep trying to add people and can't seem to- anyone know why???
  • johng1973
    johng1973 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Try joining this group - https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/14442-30-days-closer-to-a-new-you

We track our weight on a google spreadsheet each month, check in each week and the spreadsheet calculates how much we've lost collectively, how each person is doing themselves and in comparison to others. It's actually quite supportive. It was started back in June of 2013, back then about 500+ people lost over 1,400 lbs. Here is a link to that old spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asd852gweHhsdDRiWGNQeGhsQ3V1elVVT1dTbDNHZ1E#gid=0)

Now we have a little over 20 people but looking to add more. Try it out for a month. I try to be as engaging and corny as possible :)

Let's do this!!
  • jessicatourangeau
    Options
    Thank you for the encouragement, It's not always easy to keep good eating habits but I have done it before and will do it again 5 yrs ago I was 240lb after having two kids I went on the 800 cal diet and lost 80lb in 5 months It took me 3yrs to gain 5lb of it back I did so good now 2yrs into my new job I was back at 196lb ready for a do over!!! This time I will not go back no matter what!!