Bad Day / Good Day?

Options
Okay... are you ready for a roller coaster?

Today I leant my boyfriend my car to look for jobs while I worked.. He was going to pick me up... said he'd be there 20 minutes early and he'd have his cell phone. Guess What! He didn't show and wouldn't answer his cell. Bad= the obvious, I had dress shoes on and no outdoor clothes (hat gloves), it is the day before my travel work day which means I have a heavy suit case / bag I had to carry besides my purse and grocery sack full of snacks etc. and I had an errand I need to run right after work and needed to be there before Five:explode: . Good= I don't live too far away from work so I got my exercise in with weight resistance and I received a cat whistle from some approving stranger in the night. :laugh: :blushing:

Replies

• amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Okay... are you ready for a roller coaster?

Today I leant my boyfriend my car to look for jobs while I worked.. He was going to pick me up... said he'd be there 20 minutes early and he'd have his cell phone. Guess What! He didn't show and wouldn't answer his cell. Bad= the obvious, I had dress shoes on and no outdoor clothes (hat gloves), it is the day before my travel work day which means I have a heavy suit case / bag I had to carry besides my purse and grocery sack full of snacks etc. and I had an errand I need to run right after work and needed to be there before Five:explode: . Good= I don't live too far away from work so I got my exercise in with weight resistance and I received a cat whistle from some approving stranger in the night. :laugh: :blushing:
  • andlofly
    andlofly Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    So what was his excuse??!!!??

Kudos on the cat whistle
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    He was asleep... well... that was BEFORE I slammed the door. (my neighbors don't like me anymore) lol

Ya... I guess maybe the "life-style change aka diet" is paying off?! lol Thank you.