I have over 100 pounds to lose!

Options
looking for an accountability partner on my journey to lose over 100 pounds. i have a really hard time staying on track and im looking for someone who has the same struggle that i can do this with! i have kik and texting to make steady communication easier. contact me! :)

Replies

• fearlessleader104
    fearlessleader104 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Welcome
    Don't try to do too much if you had issues staying on track. Eat whatever you have been eating but less and log everything.
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Many people (including myself) started out with at least that much to lose. You can do this.
  • wendyc2015
    Options
    I would be happy to add you....
  • johnmurphymfp
    johnmurphymfp Posts: 2,590 Member
    Options
    Add me, and let's get this loss started. You can do this.... it's going to be a GREAT year for you.
  • kaimi2011
    kaimi2011 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Please add me
    I need to lose about 50 nowWas 60
  • TeddiRoseHouston
    TeddiRoseHouston Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me as a friend and willing to exchange numbers to be able to text! I also have about 100 pounds to lose and would love more supportive friends!
  • corirenner1
    Options
    I too have alot of weight to lose! My ultimate goal is 150 pounds. I've lost 13 so far! Weight has been an issue throughout my entire life- and I have been working very hard on making a lifestyle change. I haven't had fast food for weeks, and am starting to actually crave healthy snacks! And that after-work out feeling. :) would love to have inspiration and friends in the same shoes to help me on my journey!