Last couple inches and then tone tone tone!

Options
estela715
estela715 Posts: 19 Member
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hello people who care about your bodies! I have lost a total of 24 pounds and I am now at 112. I'm 5'2. I have a couple inches to lose from the middle and then I'm looking for a nice toned body. With actual muscles! I'm really excited to finally reach my "Les Mills Combat" body this year. Anyone else??

Replies

• harryt678
    harryt678 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would like to say welcome to MFP and very well done on the weight loss! :)
  • estela715
    Options
    Thanks Harry! U too!
  • Papatoad194
    Papatoad194 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Good for you
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Have you been lifting all along since you started losing fat?
  • estela715
    Options
    No I just started lifting on the first and I already have more tone in my arms. Will keep lofting for sure! e72kyfilmcza.jpg
  • arditarose
    Options
    Good you started lifting. Tone might not be the word you're looking for. It's not really a "thing". Do you want to gain muscle?
  • estela715
    Options
    Yes I want more muscle and less fat. I just read about how "toning" isn't really a fitness word. I just meant I want muscles to show and I want them to grow. Not like crazy but I'm not afraid to look like I am strong.
  • estela715
    Options
    Sorry I'm new here, is it better to quote people I'm replying to?
  • arditarose
    Options
    Not when the thread is this small. Okay, so you read about that. Now you say you want your muscles to grow, to gain muscle. At 112, what is your height? Your can only gain muscle mass in a calorie surplus. Seems like you don't really want to drop any more weight.
  • estela715
    Options
    Im short...5'2. All the fat centers in the middle. I want to drop a couple more inches off my waist, so that's dropping fat. I would say probably another 4 pounds. But the actual weight isn't that important to me, it's how i ultimately look. Idc if by the end Im 120, as long as i achieve the look I want.