Starting all over again, this time I hopefully win

Options
I'm starting all over again, have 89 lbs to lose! I have a hard time sticking with this, I start doing really good, I take a break for one day, then all the chaos breaks loose. I need to get out of this frame of mind.

Replies

• kmash32
    kmash32 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem as you, this is my third time around. Friend me if you want, maybe we can help keep each other on track. I have about 60 to lose.
  • ejtelle
    ejtelle Posts: 10
    Options
    Oh man, meeeee toooo. I'm at it again for the hundredth time. I'm really good at motivating others though!
  • Handfull1959
    Handfull1959 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ohhh me too .. it's like the hundredth time to try and get this weight off. You know I've done it a few times but put it back on .. go figure :( then like now I feel so unhappy as I can't wear my cloths that I like to wear and feel so good in ..

Anyway, I'm here (first time trying this but my friend did fabulous with this) and I'm hoping it gets me where I want to go .. so, I'd love it if we can try together .. I'll send you a friend request and we'll see how we do this time : )
  • Behindthesehazeleyes96
    Options
    Me four ! It's hard when it seems like everyone else around me can eat whatever they want !!!! Frustrated
  • hamminit
    hamminit Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    add me - I'm fat and crazy lol
  • estela715
    estela715 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I tried stupid diets like 10 times before I realized diets never work. It's all about changing your eating habits and workout habits...for the long term. Would love to help each other out!
  • trampelemily25
    trampelemily25 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too! It will be my third attempt. 35lbs to go....!
  • pintorocket
    pintorocket Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Can I join in, too. I did so well 1.5 years ago--lost nearly 50 lbs and thought I had things under control. And you know the rest.... Hoping to lose the 50 I regained and hopefully 10-20 more. I agree with estela715--I need you all to help me change my habits.
  • DavesGoal185
    DavesGoal185 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Im right there too. Back to having to drop 50. Add me.
  • walkinbyfaith
    Options
    Me too me too!
  • mandee802014
    Options
    You guys are all amazing. With all this positivity, this should work! :)
  • estela715
    estela715 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    YAY! omg so exciting. Isn't it great knowing that millions are also out there struggling with the same thing you are? Last week I went all week without eating chocolate (which is like a huge deal for) or sugars and on Sunday I had a little ice cream as my reward. It OK to treat yourself and it's actually better for your goals! I challenge all of you to do the same! One week, no sugars!
  • mandee802014
    Options
    Challenge accepted!
  • cjsmith2112
    cjsmith2112 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the community but not new to losing weight...just want it to stay off this time. I lost 45 almost 2 years ago but put it all back on and 10 more...I feel like I have a long ways to go. I've been good all week and forcing myself to drink more water. I am lacking a lot of energy right now but hope to start excercising as soon as I get some of it back. Every time I step on the scale I kick myself for doing so much work only to have to do it all over again! So depressing!
  • ola130
    ola130 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Me to, the same thing happens to me, but not this time. this time I will achieve my goal with the help of God, and my supporters her on MFP!
  • wwcloudlady
    Options
    I am so glad to know I am not th only one who has lost then gained plus more! Someone friend request me bc I have no idea how this app works!!