50 + pounds to lose.. looking for friends

Options
13»

Replies

• jess4189
    jess4189 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm 5'2 and weigh 200... want to lose 50lbs! I've lost 30lbs before so I know I can do it again just need some motivation and friends along the way! ...add me so we help each other out! :)

2 days no soda! This is a struggle...lol!
  • MaryJI2015
    MaryJI2015 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have 50+ to lose add me ladies
  • ejtelle
    ejtelle Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm 5'6 ish and I have about 60 I'd like to lose and could use a ton of motivation. Add me! I'm more motivational to others than myself haha.
  • fotofreak01
    fotofreak01 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 5'4", 39, 206 lbs. Would like to lose about 60ish or until I feel good. Feel free to add me. My food diary is open which I like to see others for ideas.
  • JRoss1225
    JRoss1225 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm Jessica. I am about 210 and 5'5", wanting to lose about 50 pounds. I can get the activity part down, it's just the eating that kills me! Add me if you want some support or could use some snack and meal suggestions!

I also really enjoy exercise if anyone needs some encouragement. Trust me, I am always the big girl at the gym or on the race course :) I can't remember the last time I weighed less than 175 and that was almost 8 years ago. Let's do it together!
  • minadee
    minadee Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Add me too! 70 pounds to lose! Would love the support. :)
  • ykia1
    ykia1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me pls ...50lbs to lose and determined to do it in 2015!
  • Mom2my3girls
    Mom2my3girls Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Pls add me also. Trying to lose 80-100 lbs

• pgroni
    pgroni Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all
    I am
    A
    Mother of 3 stay home mom who runs I home daycare plus our daughter is having her bat mitzvah this June
    I have already lost 165 in 3 yrs and I want to do another 40-50 doctor orders. Lol
    Pls add me as well!!!
    I also have a Fitbit to monitor my sleep for the doctor is worried about sleep apnea. My father died from this condition almost 12 years ago.
    Talk about a fire under me.
    I also suffer from chronic migraines
    Not fun.
  • aimzthename
    aimzthename Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I sent friend requests to most of you. But, if I missed anyone please add me too! I'd love more MFP friends. :smiley:
  • kcarlson22
    kcarlson22 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I am going to be 40 on Feb 22 and I am 5'5 205 looking to lose 65 lbs. I have also been eating clean or paleo. I joined Orangetheory in October but was lazy over the holidays and I started over on Jan 6th I have lost 7 lbs since the weight loss challenge started Jan 15th! I am also looking for friends to share tip and motivation if you want to add me!
  • hollyjpeterson
    hollyjpeterson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, all-
    I've never done one of these support forums so I think I'll give it a try. My goal is to lose 25 lbs by the end of March. So far I've lost 6 and it has gotten really difficult to stay away from food. I have two small boys and a husband, none of which need to lose weight or care about what they eat. Therefore I have no in-house support. My husband is one of those people with a lightening fast metabolism and eats/drinks whatever. It is tough, but I really want to accomplish the above goal, then set another one after. I hope you all are doing well--keep up the good work!
  • kimberlyrenee2008
    kimberlyrenee2008 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 SW 219 (most I've ever weighed.. AHH!) wanting to lose 60 lbs. The more friends/motivation the better! Feel free to add me :)
  • tanyatales
    Options
    Hello peeps,

I'm just getting started (again) and I am looking to loose 60lbs. I eat fairly healthy, but have a weakness for munchies especially chips. I go through spurts where I exercise fairly regularly and then the habit dies down to sedentary. I quit smoking early last year which had lead to more weight gain.

I figure the more I get in a habit of reporting my progress and reading the progress of others the more likely I am to stick with my exercise regime and to avoid chips! :)