Looking for friends at goal or close to goal

Options
2»

Replies

• cjames010
    cjames010 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been maintaining since June 2014.
    I have a 5 pound range that I've allowed myself, but I only seem to fluctuate about 3 pounds.
    I love reading food diaries.
    I check in daily and would welcome new friends.
    Warning: I don't eat incredibly healthy. I love pizza and chocolate chip pancakes & you'll see them in my diary weekly.
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I'm been working on maintenance since August 2014. Actually lost a bit more in the process so still trying to find the right number of calories.

I started at 290. Started using MFP when I had already gone down to about 200. Now I'm trying to maintain in the 140s.

Anyone is free to add me.
  • ViolaLeeBlueberry
    ViolaLeeBlueberry Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    That's exactly what I'm concerned about!!!

I made my "goal weight" earlier this week. I'd set it at the very top of my "healthy range," so at this moment, as long as I don't put all the corn chips I just ate (whoops) onto my hips, I'm technically "not overweight." But I've adjusted my goals to lose a few more pounds so I can duck a bit into a Safe Zone where corn chips can't do their worst ... because, seriously, on some days I AM going to eat the corn chips, and I need a good buffer ... and so I don't see myself as being in "maintenance," exactly. But I know it would be really easy to just say "yay me, goal achieved!" and slack off.

Stats:
    5 ft 2
    CW 136
    SW 158
    UG 129 (give or take) + better cardio fitness.

Anyone is welcome to check out my profile and add me if you can relate. Having helpful MFPs in the "same boat" is great!
  • Maries_wine_calories
    Options
    I am so pleased with my progress since October 2014 all along with great support on MFP and my family - I can always use more positive support and I'm happy to give the same!

SW 203
    CW 169
    CGW 165
    UGW good fitting jeans sans muffin top :)

Add me! @scoandmur
  • dopeysmelly
    dopeysmelly Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Height 5'2"
    SW 190ish
    GW 120
    CW 122ish

I'm happy with where I am now, although I might try to cut those last couple of pounds when I'm confident I've got maintainance sorted out. Started maintaining end Sept.

Lost it once before years ago and then finally got around to getting rid of the weight again. Determined not to let it slide this time, even though Holidays were tough.
  • heatheravul
    heatheravul Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don't have a goal weight but I do want to loose the jelly bits around my tum but saying that not sure that will go. I also want to put on lean muscle
  • paradi3s
    paradi3s Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I'm now at my goal weight but am still trying to tone up! :-)
    SW 170
    GW 120
    UGW 115
  • suagababie
    suagababie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm 10 lbs away also - feel free to add me and let's encourage each other.
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I was at goal until the holidays. only 3 away so still consider it maintenance. I slacked off on logging which is what I think really kept me on track. I'm happy to encourage if you would like to add me. You'll knock off those pounds quickly but as you already know, maintenance is trickier.
  • beckyyirvine
    beckyyirvine Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    6 pounds from goal, 2015 I really need to stay on target, my daughter is getting married in September. I'm so committed to my fitbit and MFP, perhaps a little too much because I couldn't find my bracelet yesterday and I went way off my healthy and eating exercise plan! Not happy about that so I'm back on track today.
  • AliceMarleenFaith
    Options
    I've been on my latest journey for a year now - I feel awesome! My heaviest weight was 186 lbs., I'm 5'7". I began Weight Watcher's several years ago, and logging in what I ate, and weekly weigh ins worked, for a while! I had reached goal weight of 139, and tried to maintain! I slowly watched the weight come right back, at 162 lbs one year ago, I decided that I was not going to get back to my heavy weight. The company I worked for introduced Virgin Pulse and incentives to our health care, through weight loss and healthy living. I am down to 126 lbs, working out four times, minimum, a week, AND I love me now! NOTE: I still have my "fat" picture posted where I can see it everyday to remind myself, I don't want to be the person again.

Please feel free to add me. Networking, inspirations, will help me too!
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    I've hit my goal weight, but am considering going a little bit lower before I start working on recomposition. I'm a little afraid of maintaining because I don't want to undo all my hard work. I am planning on tracking through maintenance just to keep myself on track!
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Your story is mine! Thanks for the post. It helps to have friends.
  • veggiebuckeye
    veggiebuckeye Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am in maintenance, anyone can add me.
  • jane837
    jane837 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    At the moment I'm in the process of losing about 5 lbs of holiday weight, but generally consider myself in maintenance (I should be back to maintaining by February). I've been on MFP since 2011, and have lost 115 lbs, but never bothered to build up a friends list... feel free to add me!
  • sophieelouu
    Options
    SW: 158

UGM: 126

Feel free to add me anyone- looking for friends :)
  • clcampbell1972
    clcampbell1972 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I started at 245 at 5'7 I'm at 166 now. My goal weight is 145. I have 21 pounds to go! You can add me!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I've been 2.5 pounds away since... June or something. You can add me!
  • Strongandscrappy
    Strongandscrappy Posts: 1,735 Member
    Options
    I'm 10-15 lbs away from maintenance. I thought I'd be happy at this weight but adjusted my goal to lower recently.
    Looking for friends in the same boat. Add me if you'd like