Whats Sexy To you?

Options

Replies

• bdlingafel
    bdlingafel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    ellamarie3 wrote: »
    Someone who has respect and can be cheeky! ( opens the door for me but smacks my bum on the way out ;) ) looks can never be taken in to consideration as a personality that rocks is all that's needed. Peoples looks change a personality stays !! X

I love doing just that! ;)
  • bdlingafel
    Options
    Behxo wrote: »
    Beards <3<3<3

I've got a pretty good beard goin on right now lol
  • bdlingafel
    Options
    I love a girl who was raised a southern girl and carries those values through life. One who would rather live out in the country than in the city. Most importantly I need a girl who doesn't play mind games with me. Looks are only about 10% of attraction for me.
  • Vegas_Don
    Vegas_Don Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    flintrock5 wrote: »
    Broad shoulders, masculine, unshaven, protective, funny and respectful. And knows how to take charge when the time is right.
    Just taking notes here, I'm married and I have a tendency of taking charge from time to time, unfortunate for me it just doesn't seem like the time is ever right. Can you give me some pointers on when is the right time from a female's perspective?

• Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    Options
    Girls who lift
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    What is sexy to me is a women who weight trains.
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    1. Hair
    2. Jaw
    3. Humor
    4. Sass level
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    donamel04 wrote: »
    Broad shoulders, masculine, unshaven, protective, funny and respectful. And knows how to take charge when the time is right.
    Just taking notes here, I'm married and I have a tendency of taking charge from time to time, unfortunate for me it just doesn't seem like the time is ever right. Can you give me some pointers on when is the right time from a female's perspective?

I think every female's perspective is a little different. Personally, I'm a very dominant woman and I need/prefer a man that can and will put me in my place, but respectfully so as to make me feel secure. If that makes sense.

• AmbitiousButRubbish
    AmbitiousButRubbish Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    My wife
  • JustMimi215
    JustMimi215 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Guy: Eyes,Body,Confidence,Conversationalist,shoes, if he can sing even better
    Girl: Booty, LongHair,Smile,Smells Good,Great Rack LOL
  • P90XBowler
    P90XBowler Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Yoga Pants!
  • Vegas_Don
    Vegas_Don Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    wolfsbayne wrote: »
    donamel04 wrote: »

I think every female's perspective is a little different. Personally, I'm a very dominant woman and I need/prefer a man that can and will put me in my place, but respectfully so as to make me feel secure. If that makes sense.
    I get it

• Becka4Real
    Becka4Real Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I find a lot of things sexy (frankly I'm simply not that discerning) but the two things that really get me going are short hair and a nice smile.

If I see a woman with both then chances are I've fantasied about romancing/marrying/white-picket-fencing with her several times before I've even met her or learnt her name.

Well hello there ;-)
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    all woman are sexy in their own way
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Watching a woman play with her hair while concentrating on something. I don't know why but it drives me wild.
  • Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    Definitely a sense of humor...I adore a man who can make me laugh.
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    A keen wit.
  • jamesleesmith
    jamesleesmith Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    confidence is the sexiest thing a woman can have.
  • deucemon69
    deucemon69 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    A great personality is something that people say is very sexy, but I will have to go with breast size.
  • lisalips30
    lisalips30 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    hugs and kisses