140 Pounds To Lose, Who is in the Same Boat?

Options
Started yesterday...would like to find some friends to stick together for the whole ride! :)

Replies

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Hi there! :)
    How many pounds are you looking to lose a week/month?
    What is your ultimate goal weight?
    What are you doing to meet your goal?
  • MustangIslandMermaid
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose 10 pounds a month. I just started Nutrisystem, mainly for the convenience and time savings. I am a vegetarian. My plan is to eat the right number of calories, ride my recumbent bike, and do The Firm/Turbo Jam/ChaLean Extreme, etc. videos. How about you?
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    I'm in nearly the same boat. I have lost 65 pounds since the end of July, but I still have a long way to go. I've still got another 60 or so pounds to lose to get my target of 170. At that point, I'm going to see how things go. I may lose a little more beyond that. Welcome to MFP :).
  • TeddiRoseHouston
    TeddiRoseHouston Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar situation and wanting to lose about 100 pounds in however long it takes me! Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend!
  • crypsyx
    crypsyx Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    i've got roughly 150 pounds to my goal weight and however long this will take, it can and will be done. i've lost 140 pounds from my highest. i gained some of it back after i had my son. while that's a minor set back, it also means that i know that i can definitely get lower than i am right now. just got to keep slogging on through.
  • Papatoad194
    Papatoad194 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am aiming to lose 105, I gladly cheer you on
  • supplyteacherr2014
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about 110 lbs. I be lost weight before and almost got there but went back to school and all the stress I put it back on. Hoping this time will make it and keep it off!
  • MustangIslandMermaid
    Options
    Thank you all for your responses and friend adds. HAPPY FRIDAY!