Whats Sexy To you?

Options

Replies

• beckibelgium
    beckibelgium Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Tattoos and big strong arms and a nice butt my partner of 10 years only has 2 of these yet to convince him to get some ink lol
  • TheBigFb
    TheBigFb Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    lingerie, love it
  • mebabs2008
    mebabs2008 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Someone who loves me for me... Doesn't matter on the looks but encourages me... Someone who wants to workout with me and motivate me to workout not push me... Someone who enjoys my company. I been through it all this last seven years was told he didnt like my laugh or even walking or working out with me so I quit this last year and went through a separation... Now that has motivated me to do me not to listen to someone else...

Ideally... A strong man who can handle me mentally and emotionally hehehe cowboy would be good LOL
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,949 Member
    Options
    A guy I can fart around and be comfortable doing so ;)
    I found a keeper.
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Parentheses and asterisks are sexy?? Who knew?!

bwahaha I love you lady!
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Nice smile, sense of humor and beautiful eyes
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    I read somewhere that women wanted somebody to make them feel safe and make them laugh... so basically a Ninja Clown.
  • Msheather33544
    Msheather33544 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bears and intelligence. YUM.
  • AmberRamos123
    AmberRamos123 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Being witty, smart, quick thinkers
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    It totally depends on the person. I'm a big fan of strong arms and shoulders, but I've also been known to fall for sweetheart skinny nerds, kind-but-overweight guys, the man who tells witty jokes, and one friend almost entirely because of the way he smells (I don't know what cologne he wears, but it's magic).
  • jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    Options
    ^^^ her ^^^

"THE LOOK"

• sshodgdon
    Options
    Sexy to me is a nice smile, intelligence, confidence and charm (not to be confused with bad come-ons)
  • Stpjudge
    Stpjudge Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Intelligence, makes me laugh and some beard stubble.
  • FarmallMom71
    FarmallMom71 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Heart ... looks fade and change, but a person with a big heart full of love & compassion for others ... that's true sexy. Who doesn't love a warm heart that's worth melting for? <3
  • juniperpeach
    juniperpeach Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Intelligence... positivity and humor with a good deal of sarcasm... pretty eyes...
  • katw0man_
    katw0man_ Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Tattos, sexy smile, sense of humor, adventurous in bed, nice arm muscles, style and responsibilty
    And of course some nice equipment down there :wink:
    Sorry I'm a size queen
  • jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    Options
    Heart ... looks fade and change, but a person with a big heart full of love & compassion for others ... that's true sexy. Who doesn't love a warm heart that's worth melting for? <3

A single person who only finds warm hearts in married women. Seriously, are there single women out there who have true caring for humanity?

• Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    A man with a Hoover in his hand lol
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    A woman with a nice smile and a charm about her; a good sense of humor, one who doesn’t take herself too serious and knows how to enjoy herself but is confident and secure. But just to be clear redheads melt me like butter!!!
  • aplcr0331
    aplcr0331 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Confidence (and no being a *kitten* isn't confidence, but I like your bumper sticker), intelligence, sense of humor (not giggling like a nervous Japanese lady when people talk, but actual intelligence with humor), self depreciation, warmth and compassion (your typical female traits) a nice butt, a great smile (not just show me your teeth but a nice big beaming smile that radiates from your entire being) and an innate ability to recognize that your partner is their own person, existed before they met you, and was not put on this earth to be an accessory (i.e. supporting actor role) to your own branded movie about yourself.

nb; My wife.

But, I also enjoy yoga pants on small butts, big butts, medium butts, bubble butts, and also very much enjoy butts with thongs, butts with boy short panties, thongs, big boobs, small boobs, perky boobs, and some that hang down a bit ;). I like to watch a woman walk and see the way her hips sway back and forth... that can be intoxicating.

Much of the surface stuff is just that... surface stuff. Easily replicated, copied and faked. Literally dime a dozen but there are some women out there that just radiate that poise, confidence, humor, intelligence, and warmth to make you you really want to actually know them and not just stick your ugly thing into her ugly thing (or his ugly thing if that is what you are into).