Losing weight the healthy way

Options
I've had this app on my phone for years now and am just using it for the first time. I'm not new to weight loss programs. I tried metafast, weight watchers, Atkins diet. All never seemed to help me lose weight successfully. So I'm trying to use this app and create a healthy way to lose weight that's right for me, not necessarily by following a specific diet program. Message & friend me please. I can always use the support!

Replies

• kay2134
    kay2134 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello im new to this too but also like you ive had the app a while. I have a daughter thts 18 months old and im determined to get healthy and back to my pre pregnancy weight. Good luck on ur journey
  • Vido_P
    Vido_P Posts: 93
    Options
    Best of luck! I've found this app fantastic!

P
  • dvine0722
    dvine0722 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've had this app before and then deleted because it was taking up space.. lol.. Now I've re-downloaded. I've never used WW or any others but have tried diet pills.. So far I'm on day 3.. 1st day I went over my calories by snacking. 2nd day I was on point and exercised.. I'm hoping to stay close to my calories and exercise as well.
  • TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    This has been the most effective for me in the past. Any "diets" seem to just get annoying and repetitive after a while, this at least lets me choose what I eat....
  • russandnik
    Options
    Iv just completed my first week using this ap and I have to say I am very pleased with how it's going, it's. So easy to use and I find myself looking forward to logging lol. I weighed in tonight 7 lb lighter than last week. Very impressed on how confident it's making me feel
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    The great thing I've found about this app is that I get to decide which foods are in and which are out. So I can eat cake.

This has required a lot of learning about nutrition, but I like learning so that's cool too.
  • red_ivy1211
    red_ivy1211 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It's always so nice to hear others that have had success with something. At this early stage, I'm logging all meals and am really excited, I just don't want to get burned out and lose that initial motivation to do this.