My story was many years in the making, but I finally reached goal! (told through pictures)

Options

Replies

• upsaluki
    upsaluki Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Great job. Love the running AND lifting part. So many people only seem to do one or the other.
  • Delilahhhhhh
    Delilahhhhhh Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I just love how you just kept going and going. You look great!!!!
  • skinnybjasse
    skinnybjasse Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    What a journey, and you powered through all those pregnancies too! Way to keep it active and healthy for you and your kids, A+ mom!! Congratulations on this huge achievement!!
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. Anyone who says that they can't find the time to exercise should read this. Love that you did tons of cardio and lifting.
  • FabFit40Nat
    FabFit40Nat Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great story! Congrats!
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You look amazing!!!! Wow.
  • csavoy0
    Options
    You look great! I cant wait til i'm nice and fit too!
  • MargueriteMuguet
    MargueriteMuguet Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Oh, you are sooooo inspirational! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • larsivy
    larsivy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    thank you! you look gorgeous
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Incredible!
  • cutethang1
    cutethang1 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I am a mother of just one (3 pregnancies) and I am ashamed after reading your story at how long I waited to get this baby weight off. You are an inspiration.
  • Tljordan40
    Tljordan40 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look absolutley amazing and thanks for sharing. Did you continue to do weight watchers?
  • sbarnes44
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing! You look amazing and for first time I feel like maybe I can do it too!
  • 1moretimetho
    1moretimetho Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    SO inspirational! The thought of having a baby scares me to death because I worry that I will get huge and just spiral out of control. You look amazing!!
  • goanothermile
    goanothermile Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    mrs_dwr wrote: »
    Oh yeah, that’s thanks to my lovely power cage and barbell <3
    evsrajjqrdze.jpg

Fantastic story. Congrats on all the progress.

If anybody every tells you that you have a nice rack, you should totally assume that this is what they are talking about.

I've been thinking about buying one instead of trekking to the gym.

Which one are are you using? Happy with it?
  • Apix
    Apix Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I love how heavy lifting completely changes your shape. Incredible job! Kudos to a support crew to helping you achieve all your goals and giving you the time to train and be AWESOME.
  • djb4156
    djb4156 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I never post on here...just read but I'm here to tell you I'm completely blown away with your amazing progress. Blown.Away!!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Thankyou for sharing your story
    it will inspire many I'm sure. There is so much whining about not finding time to excercise with small children. You did it and hope you will share how you organized your time. :)
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    :o I feel like I need to read your post every morning of my life to motivate me. What an incredible woman you are! You look SO strong, and very beautiful. Your kids have a fabulous example to follow, and your husband must be super proud of you, too. Great, great job! It's also nice to see someone so balanced between cardiovascular and strength exercises.

You're my new MFP hero! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!