Weigh in

Options
So my normal weigh in day is on Fridays, but today is my birthday and I know that I am going to go over. Should I still weigh in tomorrow or weigh in today?

Thanks

Replies

• melissahratliff
    Options
    This is so wrong, but it it were me, I'd weigh in today then weigh in tomorrow and keep the best one...LOL. Happy Birthday!
    6326265.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • darrenham
    darrenham Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    1 day won't make a difference. Remember how many calories you have to burn to lose a pound? It's the same the other way. There is no shame in going over your target every now and again. If you really want to, why not just increase your exercise to make up for it on another day. Or, negate however much you go over, by the many many days when you're 50 or so kcal under your total. Weigh yourself tomorrow, and I bet (assuming you've been good the rest of the week) you'll still have lost weight.
  • wolsteem
    wolsteem Posts: 17
    Options
    I'd weigh tomorrow as normal. Any short term increase will level out over the following weeks. Anyway you may surprise yourself and still loose the weight as it is really the loss over a week not one day... Happy birthday for today, enjoy! :happy:
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    This is so wrong, but it it were me, I'd weigh in today then weigh in tomorrow and keep the best one...LOL. Happy Birthday!
    6326265.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

I totally agree with Melissahratiff. And in anycase tomorrow is your Birthday is okay to be off your calories but just weight yourself today. Happy Early Birthday!!!

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Chances are you will show an increase when you weigh in tomorrow, because you expect to go over today, and most likely by drinking liquor and eating salt filled food. That weight gain, will mainly be water rentention. Just weigh in if you want to, and then continue working out and eating properly the days after and it will balance out.

Happy birthday.......
  • JBennis1013
    JBennis1013 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone!!!