5'3'' With 50 lbs to Lose

Options

Replies

• agratzy
    agratzy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    5'3'' and 135. Started at 140-- gained weight with a desk job and wanted to cut it off before it became a problem. Goal weight is 125, although I see a lot of women with 115 or 120... I suppose maybe I will decide when I get there but that seems really skinny to me!
  • rnabatista
    Options
    5'2" and 180 lb. Lost about 30 pound in a couple of months but then let myself loose and regained that weight; I even put some extra weight on.. so I'm aiming to lose those 30 lbs to go back to where I was and keep going down from there. Let's see how that goes!
  • ChloeJames120
    ChloeJames120 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and weigh 175 my goal is to get to 120!! I've been struggling with motivation and could do with some support perhaps if you add me (any of you can) then we can help each other xx
  • marvy1_nyc
    marvy1_nyc Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi - 5'5" and losing 40. Feel free to add me!
  • kickstartweightloss
    Options
    Hi
    Im 5 foot 2 and looking to lose another 3 and a half stone. Currently 12 stone 7 pounds, i was 13 stone then lost 1 stone 3 pounds in november but over christmas put half a stone back on, now i really need to get back into it and lose the weight xD
    Feel free to add me :)
  • TracyJo93
    TracyJo93 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 135, just looking to lose about 10 pounds and tone up. Our I know I have less to lose than others here, but the height is similar and the end goal is about the same.
  • pkmarlowe7
    Options
    Also, I am 5'2" with a desire to drop 50 lbs by the first week of August, this would be nice...
  • mikostywr
    mikostywr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and I was 170lbs. Lost 35lbish... 50 o.o eeek. It's very possible.
  • rouzette
    Options
    I'm 5'2'' and 159lbs, down 7lbs from what I was. I'd like to get to 130lbs, and it seems impossible to lose the last 29lbs.
  • lollyiam56
    Options
    I am 5'3" and weigh 203 and my first goal is 150 and I will see when I get there! I am 58 years old, so I don't want to be too thin! :) I want to be healthy!!!
  • ittybittykittyy
    ittybittykittyy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2, and started my journey at 169lbs. and am currently 149lbs - I too want to reach the 115-120 range! I am always looking to add new friends to my list, as it's the easiest way to support one another, so anyone can feel free to give me an add!
  • novock22
    novock22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", started at 189, down to 171. Goal is 150, which is size 10-12 for me. I'm 51.
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 sw 188lbs gw 148lbs ult gw 135lbs
  • yvette2002
    Options
    Jpat0 wrote: »
    Hey,

I'm 5'3'' and weigh 171 lbs. My goal weight is 115 - 120 lbs. I was wondering if anyone has similar goals as I do. Sometimes the end goal seems so far away and almost impossible to grasp... been feeling really uneasy about this entire journey. Maybe if I see that more people are in the same boat as I am, we can help motivate each other.

Cheers.

I have a similar goal. I'm 5' 1" and weigh 157 lbs. Want to also get down to 115. I've done it before (I tend to yo yo diet) and it took me 8 months. But then I got off the bandwagon and stayed off lol. But 2015 is a health year for me. I really want to get healthier this year. Feel free to add me. I keep getting an error message when I try to add you. :-\
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Before not at starting weight but 197 current 147 wearing a size 4 and I am 5'2" my goal is sort of 144.

2512f4182eef70b012104e2eb83c1890_zps74b7c1be.jpg
  • atypicalme
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 213. My starting goal is 150 pounds, but ultimately in the 130-135 range. I get a lot of great results when I'm consistently staying on top of my diet/exercise routine, but I inevitably sabotage those efforts by letting myself be interrupted by whatever pops up. I welcome anyone to friend me if you think we can be a great support structure for each other!
  • VeteranMom
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and weigh 190. I'd like to aim for 140 pounds and see how that feels. I need a weight that is maintainable and feel that's a good place to start. My health has been suffering due to my weight.
  • snowdevilgirl
    snowdevilgirl Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't realize there were this many people in the same boat. I have a cyclical job that makes it super difficult to motivate myself when I'm working 7-7, 6 days a week. That is coming up here shortly and I'm worried about staying on track. I'm 5'4", got stuck at 155 for what feels like forever. Managed to make it to 137 only to rebound back up 10lbs over the holidays. .. but made it back. My goal is 120, but i may extend it until June. I'm new to the community but been with cc for almost a year.
  • Tikkva
    Tikkva Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I just joined so my news feed is looking kinda empty, please feel free to add me! :)

I'm 5'4", and 194 lbs, an all-time high. My first goal is 140 lbs, and then adjust as needed from there. In 2010 I was down to 149 lbs, but gained it all back and more after entering the job force. First time with MFP, great to see so many ladies with similar goals! <3
  • Dorine315
    Options
    Jpat0 wrote: »
    Hey,

I'm 5'3'' and weigh 171 lbs. My goal weight is 115 - 120 lbs. I was wondering if anyone has similar goals as I do. Sometimes the end goal seems so far away and almost impossible to grasp... been feeling really uneasy about this entire journey. Maybe if I see that more people are in the same boat as I am, we can help motivate each other.

Cheers.
    Tikkva wrote: »
    Hi all! I just joined so my news feed is looking kinda empty, please feel free to add me! :)

I'm 5'4", and 194 lbs, an all-time high. My first goal is 140 lbs, and then adjust as needed from there. In 2010 I was down to 149 lbs, but gained it all back and more after entering the job force. First time with MFP, great to see so many ladies with similar goals! <3