First time mummy needs smaller tummy!!

clowmow
clowmow Posts: 68 Member
edited 12:08AM in Introduce Yourself
Hiya,
Just joined the site so hello all :)
I had my little boy back in June so he is now 10 months... I honestly thought the weight would drop off but it has been really tough.
I have found it so hard adjusting to my new figure and have been very down at times.

I have lost 6lbs so far which is good but still got another 15lbs to go.

xx

Replies

• Claire739
    Claire739 Posts: 114
    hi and welcome.

i put weight on from having my 2 daughters now 6 and 2 so i now how u feel!
  • danamfinn
    danamfinn Posts: 77
    Awesome job so far, keep it up! I am sure you will be chasing around your little boy in no time! Good luck
  • CASue13
    CASue13 Posts: 15 Member
    Hi, this is a great site for weight loss. Something about being accountable for everything we eat. Slow and steady really is the best way. The weight will be off before you know it!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    I understand your pain....Just continue doing what you are doing, it will come off.....
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Great job. Every little bit helps. Stay positive and active and keep posting. This site will help you.
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Hello and welcome. When I started I had mommy tummy weight from three pregnancies. But by watching what I am eating and doing loads of cardio it is shrinking. Good luck and welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    As a mom of 5 i know EXACTLY where you're coming from!

Just stay motivated and use the positivity on this site to keep you going.

Good Luck and Congrats!
  • mjemerson
    mjemerson Posts: 141
    Welcome, good luck! I am a mom of two, 4 and 2 years old. Unfortunately I can't blame my weight on them because I was very heavy before I had them but it makes it harder to lose once you have had kids so I understand how you feel. You can do it, we are all here for support! Feel free to add me if you want!
  • RFrick
    RFrick Posts: 408 Member
    There's a nice postnanal group on here. I'm still preganant so I'm not on there yet, but some of my friends that had babys recently are. I think most of the ladies on there have younger babies, but it'd still be worth chcking out and seeing if you could get some support from others in the same stage of life. :smile: Here's the link http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/230117-postnatal-may-2011
This discussion has been closed.