Anyone needing to lose 100 pds or more?

Options

Replies

• preachergirl09
    Options
    Hi there!!! I'd love to have you as friend...I'm new to mfp not sure how to add ppl please feel free to add me...:-):-):-):-)
  • ayreka7
    ayreka7 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well. It's a long journey but there is strength in numbers.
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Hi there!!! I'd love to have you as friend...I'm new to mfp not sure how to add ppl please feel free to add me...:-):-):-):-)

Click on their user name, then click on the button that says "add as friend." It will give you the option of sending a little message with your request. You can type one in… or you don't have to.

I've got about 80 pounds left to lose (down 122 already). Feel free to add me if I can be of help.
  • preachergirl09
    Options
    :-):-) thanks....:)
    I need to lose about 100 pounds exactly. I would love to partner with you!

Looking forward to hearing fro
  • hamminit
    hamminit Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Wow!! 100 pounds is fantastic! What did you do to lose the weight? I have about 130 pounds to lose. I am ready to do this. Haha...I've started telling myself that I don't need to lose 130 pounds, I actually need to lose 10 pounds 13 times. :wink: Add me as a friend!

i like this :) ( i need to do it 15 times) lol
  • losingles
    losingles Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm down 41 with more than 100 to go. I'm counting calories and exercising (walking & weightlifting & hopefully something new soon :smile: ). You're welcome to add me as a friend.
  • preachergirl09
    Options
    Glad 2 have u as friends...I have about 130 to lose....:-)
  • switchbladesister
    switchbladesister Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I need to lose a little over 100 pounds to reach my goal weight. I feel you. Best of luck in your weight loss endeavors! You got this! :)
  • luciboring
    luciboring Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can do it !! Believe in yourself be Positive !! You have come so far just that fact is motivating me !! Add me as I friend if you like !!
  • rgkelly35
    Options
    I have 140 lbs to lose. Have not done this since high school. Lost 8 the first week but that is to be expected. Hope I can keep going for.the full year. Good luck to everyone.
  • kss1231
    kss1231 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the same boat and need motivational friends as well. Anyone can add me if they like. I would love to learn from other users that have been successful.
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    yes yes it can be done! i just hit back a lot in the success stories forum and remember to my self that it's quite possible. the first week were the worst for me because you basically don't know if it's gonna work but are the most important because it's where you establish habits. and habits and discipline is the winner here, i trust that more than the motivation factor. :# looking forward when this year end we are all completely different people.
  • Indygirl_81
    Indygirl_81 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have about 130 left to lose.... hopefully!
  • KKJackson91
    KKJackson91 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me if you'd like. I have about 100 lbs to lose. :)
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I lost 130 lbs about 6 years ago and have since gained back 100. I got remarried and got comfortable and had 2 more kiddos. No more babies, so I'm hoping to get this weight off and keep it off! I am finding it much harder this time since I work a lot and have 4 busy kids, the youngest being 9 months old. Plus my husband is not much of a helper with the kids or running the house. I need friends to keep me accountable and keep me sane!
  • 73Eldo
    73Eldo Posts: 2
    Options
    Lost 215 lbs. in 1995-1996. Gained back 65, lost 115 lbs on Atkins in 2004. Gained back 65 lbs. Going for 130 loss and and no gain back.
  • JenW70503
    JenW70503 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have 125 to lose, feel free to add me!
  • Bayla1122
    Bayla1122 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to lose and would love anyone also who is interested in accountability and support to add me please :)
  • Pinky1147
    Pinky1147 Posts: 105
    Options
    I do! feel free to add me!! I NEED the accountability!!
  • MeganMcK11
    MeganMcK11 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 100 lbs almost exactly to lose. Already lost 2 lbs lol. Anyone is welcome to add me, I've actually been wanting to add more friends with similar goals as my own.