At what age do women

Replies

• LovingLifeInCalifornia
    LovingLifeInCalifornia Posts: 9,362 Member
    edited January 2015
    Um...depends on the person. I knew women who never played games, but the flirty game players...generally stopped when they met their match. For some, that was 21...but for most 26. Then again, I know women in their 30s and 40s who still don't have their s*** together - and either think it's fun, funny, or they're just whacked in the head that they can't be upfront about their feelings.
  • chuck636
    chuck636 Posts: 258 Member
    Stop playing games ?

Excellent question!
  • oxers
    oxers Posts: 259 Member
    Hopefully never. I DESTROY at TF2, and I think I'm going to be super great at Overwatch. Tonight I'm playing Shovel Knight! I have a knack for platformers.
  • F1953
    F1953 Posts: 21 Member
    Sometimes, what you get is a reflection of what you put out there. If you are meeting women who play games (and don't mean sports or board games), then you are probably putting out player vibes. If you don't like the answers you are getting, maybe you should try going places where people have the same interests you (ostensibly) have.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Maybe you're spending time with the wrong women.
  • mgalsf12
    mgalsf12 Posts: 350 Member
    I don't play games, never have. Most men don't know how to handle a straight forward woman. Their loss.
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    is the right answer..... until we have a man firmly under the thumb? but love messing with their heads until we do?...... or should I answer it in my opinion :blush:
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    they never do.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    I think they stop playing games when men start respecting them.

I like this response the best
  • Jojomotivated
    Jojomotivated Posts: 141 Member
    Oh...I took that literally and thought we were talking about ACTUAL games o.o
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    tmaryam wrote: »
    I find that if a person plays games, they're a "player" by nature and will likely never change. I never play games, hence I have zero drama and no hurt feelings.

^This. I never "played games" or tolerated any such shenanigans from friends/relationships. I give out what I except to receive in return--truth, respect, and honesty. This didn't gain me lots of boyfriends in my youth (I didn't want that for myself anyway, and I'm long married now), but I have/had good relationships (friends and familial, not just love-interest based) based in trust and true love, not lust and fleeting passion.

Boring and "old fashioned"? Yep, but no drama or toxicity. You get what you give.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    _Tink_ wrote: »
    Maybe you're spending time with the wrong women.
    I think they stop playing games when men start respecting them.

When men do.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    I don't play games. But I don't think there is a blanket answer to your question. Why is the girl in question playing games? Attention seeking? Lack of security? Lack of interest? Maybe she thinks that's what you need from her. Everyone is different.
  • Ok what age don't woman??
  • wanabefit2016
    wanabefit2016 Posts: 187 Member
    I think most women stop playing games around 30.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    7djc32m63us9.jpg
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    salembambi wrote: »
    7djc32m63us9.jpg

Can't. Stop. Laughing.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    The women who play games will always play games. Age doesn't make a difference. Not all of us do.
  • alaynavee
    alaynavee Posts: 148 Member
    I'm really curious...OP, what brought on the question??
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    avalters wrote: »
    Short answer? 26.

I concur. 26.