Yo Yo dieter looking for friends and support!

Options
Hi I'm natalie, I'm 25 and a self confessed yo yo dieter. My weight has always been up and down between 10.10 and 12. I'm currently at my heaviest at 12.7.
I'm at a point in life now we're I'm trying to find happiness. I have a good relationship and a decent job but I still feel my weight it's holding me back and giving me confidence issues!
I barely take pictures anymore and when I do I conveniently place my hands or back across my mid section or just take headshots!

Anyone who can relate, please feel free to add me!!

Replies

• deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You are not alone. One of the biggest hurdles I think that we have to over come is the thought that this is a diet and we will just lose the weight and then go back to "normal". In reality we have to accept that this is not a diet but a new way of life, a forever life. We can not lose and then go back to old habits. I just keep telling myself that and enjoy each day

I will send a friend request
  • meghanwasham
    Options
    Remember don't do a diet. Diets don't last. It is a lifestyle change. Once I learned that I was able to get my health in check. It's not easy because everyone wants a quick fix but it doesn't happen overnight. It takes time. I know you can do it!
  • talieb90
    Options
    Thank you ladies! Will definitely take your words into account!!
  • allnatural843
    allnatural843 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm a yo yo dieter because sometimes I watch what I eat and other times I just say forget it. It'sokay to be a yo yo dieter because you never quit. The problem comes when you start to go back into your old habits and give up all together. I'll add you.