41lb down.. Extremely embarassed to post this

Options

Replies

• maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    first of all, you are not ugly! you are doing an amazing job and you look great!
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Just keep that chin up and stay super confident about your success! You are down 41 lbs!! When I hit my 40 lb mark I started comparing my weight loss to random house hold items and other various things. Think about one of those gigantic bags of dog food that are like 25 lbs. You have lost almost 2 of those!! If ever for a second you start to doubt yourself, visualize something like that and you'll start to realize how much you've succeeded as it is. Anything is possible and you just keep on goin', that 100 lb award is in your near future!
  • KCB1978
    KCB1978 Posts: 113
    Options
    Well done miss, you are looking fabulous! xxx
  • ohthatmomma
    ohthatmomma Posts: 115
    Options
    Okay... you lost some serious weight! Congrats on that! And... Congrats on NOT being UGLY!!! (((who told you that you were ugly? Apparently you bought into that lie! Don't believe it!)))
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Your progress looks great! One thing though, don't ever say you are ugly. You aren't. If YOU believe you're ugly, everyone else will. If YOU believe you're beautiful, everyone else will. Which would you prefer? ;)

i was gonna say something similar... ugly or beauty is in the eye of the beholder meaning everyone likes different things... one person may say your ugly (usually very immature people) and ten more will say your beautiful... don't ever put yourself down... i've found positive thought creates happiness which can change the way a person appears and be the most beautiful thing in the world.... and congratulations on your weight loss success. keep up the good work you look amazing to me.
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    you are not ugly and you are an inspiriation to us all, well done and keep it going xx
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone!! the history behind my "ugliness" is i was called ugly since about 2nd grade from classmates which kept going on thru all the different schools i went to and continued into the workplace.. I just believed it after SO many people told me that.
  • FILLE
    FILLE Posts: 45
    Options
    WOW you are fabulous! What dedication! Thank you for sharing you will inspire many! You are beautiful! Sending you a ray of sunshine and a huge smile!
  • debbiequack
    debbiequack Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • JulieF11
    JulieF11 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! But..... UGLY?!?! That's crazy talk! Look at your gorgeous skin, pretty eyes, and nice nose! What in the world are you thinking? Come on... I mean if you really were ugly as a child, than you are one of those ugly ducklings, turned swan! Do this for me today, will ya? Look in the mirror, pick out a feature you find attractive, anything... and write that feature down on a note. Keep that note with you all day and every-time you think of it, reaffirm, "Wow, I really do like my ......" Your brain needs to "hear" all the good things you can say to get out of that rut of reverting to old classmate's hurtful words. They were bullies... don't let you life be affected "NOW" by what bullies said years ago. You are beautiful. Own it!
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    no one is perfect and we are ALL our OWN worst critic and thats the problem you are not ugly and you have made some big changes be proud and look in the mirror and smile at yourself..we are all more attractive when we smile. Believe in yourself more and this journey becomes that much easier!
  • PhoenixRising11
    PhoenixRising11 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job, Well done!!
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    First off: you are so NOT ugly!
    Second: AWESOME WAY TO GO!
    Third: Kids and people are mean! I feel bad for those that feel the need to pick on other to lift themselves up. Beauty is more that just your face, it's what is inside your that can/will make you beautiful and those people who told you those things are so ugly inside.

Keep up the great job!
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I think you're beautiful and so should YOU!! Way to go on your success thus far!! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I didn't see anything ugly when I viewed these pics. What I did see was someone with caring eyes, a beautiful smile (on your profile pic), a determination to become her better self physically, and who deserves credit for all that she has accomplished towards that goal thus far!
    Fantastic progress lady! What a motivational post to see the progress you have made and the courage to pat yourself on the back even when you didn't rellish the thought at the same time.
    Brava! Looking forward to seeing more from you!
    ~Namaste
  • SaLandrum
    SaLandrum Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hey Beautiful .... You are looking Great !
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    ugly??? I see a very pretty face emerging :happy: keep it up your doing awesome
  • peterc9
    peterc9 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    looking great! keep it up!
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    You have so much to be proud of, and are a beautiful woman. Believe it!
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    Congrats! You are not ugly and you should be very proud of how far you've come. Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!