Sports bra advice from women with very large breasts

Options
2»

Replies

• Melbo89
    Melbo89 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    When I was a 34G Shock Absorber worked very well. Sometimes you can get a good deal on eBay. Look for sellers from Britain. They make amazing bras for women with a bigger bust. Good luck!
  • WanderingBomb
    WanderingBomb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    tinbru wrote: »
    Came in for bra pics. Left disappointed.

Me2 bro

LOLz boys will be boys... :p
  • runner475
    runner475 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options

Me2 bro

LOLz boys will be boys... :p

Nope. It has nothing to do with being a boy. Sick brains will be sick brains. It's a sad middle school attitude that they are hanging on to.
  • runner475
    runner475 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Me2 bro

Your school started right. Don't you have homework?
    dude, Grow up
  • jobee3
    jobee3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    34H here. I have used Freya in the past, but got introduced to Anita active extreme control bras and I'm never going back. I love them. They have other kinds too, but extreme control is the only one I've tried and keeps everything locked down for me, lol.
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I use the Shock Absorber run bra. It was wonderful and exactly what I needed, however one strap sometimes unhooks when I run which is super annoying if I don't have a discrete place to jump into to fix the strap. Luckily the back and neck strap still support but this was an issue when I did a 5k during the summer because I had no place to stop and fix the strap and still over 3k to go :( Unfortunately I don't have the receipt and ordered online so returning was not possible. Anyone else have this same issue? Not sure if it was just mine.
  • curlyslim
    curlyslim Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have used 2: Shock absorbers, and freya underwire active. And I am happy with both, and no need to double up.

Freya does come up a bit small in the cups- when comparing with my normal freya bras! The normal ones are even a bit bigger than the sports one. But saying that, they really keep my boobs in place, and have more of a separation.

The shock absorbers work well too, but they are more compressed than separated.
  • redsk
    redsk Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    PS. My other suggestion is to wear two bras when working out. It can work if you pick two that work in different ways.

^This ^ wear one with cups and one which is just a regular sports bra (like a Nike bra, etc). One helps with the horizontal bounce and the other the vertical.