155 lbs to lose .

Options
Hi my name is Diane from Oklahoma I need someone that will help me to reach my goal.

Replies

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Hey there Diane,
    Welcome to MFP!!

You've certainly come to the right place to find others on a similar journey to yourself, there are so many absolutely amazing personalities here (with so many success stories to match!!). The support is endless, if you give 110%, you'll get 110% back in return!!

Wishing you all the very best of success with your journey and subsequent healthy lifestyle!

Adam
  • diane_harless
    diane_harless Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you.
  • AngelMommy13
    AngelMommy13 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I want to lose 150lbs and I am motivated and ready!
  • diane_harless
    Options
    I am excited too. This is my 9th day and I've lost 5.8 lbs. but I'm also a little scared too. Afraid I will fail myself again as In the past. But yes I'll do this with you.
    Diane
  • AngelMommy13
    Options
    I just started a 6 week bootcamp and clean eating this week. As of yesterday, day 4, I am down 5 lbs. I am also afraid of failure but we can't let that stop us! I started the clean eating on Monday and I no longer crave the bad foods. So motivated right now!
  • diane_harless
    Options
    What is the clean eating?
  • AngelMommy13
    Options
    If you want to send me your email I can send you the list of foods for the 6 weeks. Or if you are on FB I can send it to you there.
  • diane_harless
    Options
    Course I'm too big at time to feel like I can do boot camp. I am currently ridding stationary bicycle at fitness place I go to. I have now worked up to 5.5 miles a day for last 4 days that I've worked out. My plan is to workout at least 6 - 7 days a week . At 5 PLUS. Miles. I
  • AngelMommy13
    Options
    That's great! I thought I was too big too but the trainers modify things for me so that I can do them. The point is I show up and do my best and keep moving! I am one of the slowest in the class but I am there for me, no one else..
  • diane_harless
    Options
    I forgot to push send . lol yes my e-mail is diane_harless@yahoo.com and yes I'm on face book too. My FB name is : Diane Kirk Harless
  • danaberge
    danaberge Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You can help yourself reach your goal! You are your number one supporter or adversary. We want to lose weight to help ourselves. Let's me kind to ourselves and do this for US. We deserve to be happy, healthy and be nice to ourselves.
    I have been at this a year. I also had 130Lbs to lose... i'm down 53 lbs in a year. I lost 17.4% of my total body weight. Reduced my heart attack, stroke and diabetes risk.
    If your looking for support accept my friends request. We can and will do this!! This is our year!!
  • robinrmcfal
    robinrmcfal Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi Diane! Glad you are here. Friend me. :)
  • JClark1980
    JClark1980 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Also in Oklahoma city, OK. I'm new here, we jus relocated from Louisiana, and I am hoping to find others that are trying to let see weight, and new friends along the way would be awesome too:)