Need to loose 100 pounds

Options
Today I will not overwhelm myself with thinking about I have 100 pounds to go. I will only think of doing everything that I have to do today to be successful. I will journal my foods and emotions I will meditate and take some me time

Replies

• rgmooney66
    rgmooney66 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You got this , just stay focused
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    good way to look at it - small steps add up. Just focus on little changes and being healthy and the weight will fall off before you know it! good luck!
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Set smaller goals with non-food rewards along the way. Make this journey enjoyable! You will get there :)
  • Sevendust912
    Sevendust912 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    "lose"
  • Kdrules
    Kdrules Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for encouraging words
  • allnatural843
    allnatural843 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    "lose"

Really your words of encouragement were to correct her text. This is a weight lose site not an English forum. You better have added her. Thats just simple and petty.
  • tamelamcmurray
    tamelamcmurray Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have 135 lbs to lose. I am just concentrating on being more healthy and eating healthier foods and less salt. It took a long time to gain it and it won't come over night, but that's okay. Keep up the good work!
  • Kdrules
    Options
    Thanks all natural
  • robinrmcfal
    robinrmcfal Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great attitude. You can do it. :)
  • Kdrules
    Options
    Well today is a new day. I live in the present not the past. I forgive all and started a new slate. Today I will make and follow my meal plan, meditate, do something nice for someone and smile when all is accomplished because I know this will help me in all aspects of my life including losing weight