Getting back at it!

Options
I've been away for awhile, gained back all the weight I lost, but here I am again, and this time I WILL succeed! I know how to be my own cheerleader! :D

Replies

• daniellecoker5
    daniellecoker5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this, but you can do it, one day at a time,have a GREAT day :)
  • tamsk1k2k3
    Options
    Hi!

I have lost 50 lbs so far and completely changed my families eating habits! Would love to work with you as I continue on my journey with 30 lbs to go!
    I am starting a Clean Eating group on Facebook and would love to bring you all in.
    Also, I started a blog to track my journey and what I do with my family! It is at www.familypaleoblog.com and on FB it is www.fb.com/familypaleoblog

I hope to hear from you all!

Tamara
  • ccamille01
    ccamille01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Totally with you, fell off the wagon too many times last year but like you determined to get my weight back down! Feel free to add me.
  • Deanthedog
    Deanthedog Posts: 122 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Same her all started a few years back, got to target stoped moving and gained it all so back on the wagon and looking for friends to support and be supported, feel free to add me all
  • YorriaRaine
    YorriaRaine Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I've been here a year almost (the 16th), though november and december I didn't log (didn't gain back but didn't lose during that time either). Lost 44 pounds on my first year and hoping to lose a lot more :) Feel free to add me anyone.
  • cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Been there. Trying to get back in shape too. Add me if you like!
  • Juliegray1963
    Juliegray1963 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am new to this site. Used to do a points program but they didnt include fruit calories. I started this week. Today was a huge cheat day. Am hoping to get back on the beam tomorrow. I was honest on my food diary. Normally I wld not track on days like this but wld rather b honest about it.
  • katheriphll2
    Options
    Hello, just coming back also. It's been a year, feel free to add me as well. Need motivation!
  • DianePK
    DianePK Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Well I have been here 17 days straight and have lost 2 kg. I am feeling supported and in control, and the track makes me exercise because I add the exercise I want to do in the morning, which makes me do it so I have a bit more margin in my diet.
  • Evelynnn2014
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. This is my 3rd time losing this weight, 2nd using mfp. I'll have to be more mindful when I get to maintenance this time.