Bored eating

Options
Is it wrong to bored eat if I still have about 1000 calories left for the day

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    160wannab wrote: »
    Is it wrong to bored eat if I still have about 1000 calories left for the day

Yes. Eat because you're hungry, not because you're bored.
  • Ellasdream
    Ellasdream Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Make sure you eat at or above your BMR at the bare minimum. Also try and meet your nutrient goals to allow for optimum health and weight loss. Of course pay attention to your hunger and try and eat accordingly. Sometimes you may not feel hungry but you have to eat to get your nutrition, so just be mindful of that. When you have extra calories to use and aren't hungry try and eat some healthy calorie dense foods like avocado. Best of luck with it all :smile:
  • Mandi98U
    Mandi98U Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Ellasdream wrote: »
    Make sure you eat at or above your BMR at the bare minimum. Also try and meet your nutrient goals to allow for optimum health and weight loss. Of course pay attention to your hunger and try and eat accordingly. Sometimes you may not feel hungry but you have to eat to get your nutrition, so just be mindful of that. When you have extra calories to use and aren't hungry try and eat some healthy calorie dense foods like avocado. Best of luck with it all :smile:

Thank you so much but what do I do if my bmr is higher than my mfp calorie goal ?