got a lot to loose? want someone who is a bit funny on your journey? pick me!

Options
Hi myfitnesspal community. Im Hannah im not new to this im just not very good at it! so the me! im 37 (thats frightening enough) have always been over weight! now the thing is i would love to be a mum but have a few stone standing in my way! im at the start of a three stone off journey my willpower isnt good! i love food too much oh and im a diabetic shift worker! i know i know im pretty much screwewd!!! so thats that im looking for support and the odd kick in the pants!

Replies

• hollyberry6182
    hollyberry6182 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Hi hannah. I've always been overweight also. i have around 4 stone to lose. People think I'm a funny person but to be honest, it can be all an act to hide my insecurity about my weight. I would love to kick you in the pants and I'm sure you will kick me straight back!
  • hannahannabell
    hannahannabell Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    a like minded person! im so good at hiding behind humour! lets do this!
  • hollyberry6182
    Options
    On it like a car bonnet!
  • hannahannabell
    Options
    fab! ive got over three stone to loose i know its not gonna be easy!
  • bobbichristine
    bobbichristine Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Well at least you are trying! Feel free to add me. I bet you'll meet your goal, it just takes a lot of time. I always want the weight to just be off already, so seeing 1-3 pounds a week shed, is like "Eh, why cant it be 10?". Hardest part for me is remembering it takes time and not getting discouraged. plus, carbs are my bff.
  • hannahannabell
    Options
    each half pound is a step in the right direction thank you for the support
  • hollyberry6182
    Options
    Half a pound a week is equal to almost 2 stone in a year. A pound a week means 4 stone in a year. Looking at it that way, you could have lost the weight and more by this time next year.
  • hannahannabell
    Options
    looking at it that way! if i was better i would have lost all this weight 20 years back never mind it is going to go now!!!!!!!
  • sspscott
    sspscott Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I could use a "bit of funny"!
  • hannahannabell
    Options
    sspscott wrote: »
    I could use a "bit of funny"!

welcome to my world